Grilled Cheese sandwich?

chunkable
on 2/24/05 6:35 am - federal way, wa
Do you think that would be okay at this point if we can have some bread and some cheese that would be okay together right as long as the bread is crispy ??? Maybe even putting a piece of thin cut deli ham would add some protein eh?? Im so bored with our food choices Im going to scream. I already ate lunch just thinking about what to have for dinner now lol Cindy
Cheri Moran
on 2/24/05 9:17 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Cindy! I don't see what it would hurt for you to fix a grilled cheese as you describe. While I was still in Ensenada I used that crispy toast Dr. A. said we could use with peanut butter on it. As soon as I got home I melted a piece of cheese on a piece of it. Have you tried bean, cheese, or guacamole nachos on baked chips? How about tuna or chicken salad? If you like fish you're far enough out to eat it. It really is important that you use your imagination and be creative so that you don't get bored with your food. You're doing really well, so hang in there! Cheri
Red H.
on 2/24/05 12:46 pm - Lebanon, OR
Hey Cindy, For a change of pace, I bought some nice big seedless grapes, and froze them on a cookie sheet. Then I would get a cup of them out and just suck on them until all the juice was out and then Id spit out the skin. It was a real treat. Kay
Molly Mae
on 2/24/05 10:27 pm - WA
Hey Grilled Cheese expert here!!! I have a one year old AND a two year old who love them. Oh yeah, I can't forget about my hubby! We always make them. Me and the kids can all share one for lunch. I usually do it in a pan with butter, cracked wheat bread, a wedge of laughing cow cheese and it is heavenly. A *much* healthier alternative is cheese toast though. Just on a cookie sheet with the cheese on top of the bread. I usually eat 1/4 of a sandwich and one dill chip...mmmm. Eat 'em up girl! Molly 252/212/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views