Thursday Food Post

chunkable
on 2/23/05 11:53 pm - federal way, wa
Breakfast - 1 fried egg with a thin sliced piece of ham ontop with cheese melted. Yummy Snack - protein drink Lunch - chicken salad snack - protein drink dinner - broccoli with cheese sauce Have a great day everyone.. Cindy
Molly Mae
on 2/24/05 12:50 am - WA
Hey There Cindy and everyone else!!! breakfast-EAS coffee nutrition shake (15 g protein) lunch-Lean Cuisine (17 g protein) I am really concentrating on lean protein today and lots of water (back to basics) after my "gourmet birthday blow-out" yesterday, LOL! My family was impressed with the dishes I made that were healthy, low-carb, and high protein. They are all (except daddy) morbidly obese and do not want surgery. I'll update more later! Molly Mae 252/212/135
GerrAnn
on 2/24/05 8:55 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everyone Well today was a better day for food.. Trying to make up for yesterdays loss... Protein drink Breakfast 2oz applesause 1/4 banana Lunch Thin slice of Turkey breast 1/4 slice of cheese 5 grapes 3 crackers 5 cashews Dinner 3 oz mac and cheese yummy protein drink Have a good evening everyone.. Tomorrow is another day.. GerrAnn
TracyW
on 2/24/05 9:37 am - Spring, TX
Breakfast - 1 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup (I was out of Yogurt) Snack - Protein Shake Lunch - 1 Grilled Chicken Strip, Green Beans, several bites Squash Casserole (Kids Meal at Black Eyed Pea) Dinner - 1 Cup Vegetable Soup, some mashed potatoes with Corn Tracy 375/328
chunkable
on 2/24/05 12:54 pm - federal way, wa
Tracy Im afraid we are going to have to put a limit on you. Watching your numbers drop this fast is making me ill lol. Your doing amazing I am sooo jelous. What in the world are you doing that is making you keep drop like that. I keep getting stuck in these ruts where I don't lose for 4-5 days. Tell me your secret... Share share share..
tamara_b73
on 2/24/05 10:45 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Cindy. Men almost always lose much faster than us women. We hold on to our fat as protection. BTW, just a funny thing to tell you....every time that my 3 year old looks at your picture, he says that he is going to marry you. I think it's the wedding dress? lolol. I think it is so funny and cute. Take care, Tamara 2/9/05 321/297/?
chunkable
on 2/24/05 11:49 pm - federal way, wa
too funny lol. That's too cute... Give him a hug for me lol Cindy
Red H.
on 2/24/05 12:56 pm - Lebanon, OR
Breakfast: 1 pkg instant flavored Oatmeal Snack----1/2 banana Lunch---- 1/2 cup of chowder w/ 2 small crackers Snack--- sipped a coffee Mocha Frappe slowly dinner--- 1/2 cup mild spegghetti w/ sauce 1/2 cup salad w/ tomato/ avacado/olive / cheese with Cranberry vinegarette dressing. 11 months post op Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views