Anyone else friggin cold?

chunkable
on 2/23/05 8:05 am - federal way, wa
Okay so obviously Im cold right but here is the kicker. I sit at work all day with a little space heater under my desk and I must be costing the company a fortune because I never turn it off and it's like 60 here in seattle today so it's kinda nuts but, No matter what I do my right side is always freezing. If you held both of my hands my left hand would feel normal and my right one would feel like ice cubes. Is anyone else experiencing this?? It's such a weird feeling to put my hands together and have one of them be so damn cold ... Anyone else??
sue_f
on 2/23/05 9:22 am - Portland, OR
I could not say for sure, but I know that low calcium intake can cause your symptoms. Have you been getting any dairy in? Are you taking the correct dosage of the correct calcium tablets? That might help.
TracyW
on 2/23/05 11:17 am - Spring, TX
I'm COLD ALL THE TIME!!! It is so weird because I have never been cold in my life. Tracy
TTCromar
on 2/23/05 12:12 pm - UT
I am always cold!!! And I'm like Tracy, I've never been cold a day in my life. Even in the winter in Utah!!! I don't know what's going on.
Red H.
on 2/23/05 2:34 pm - Lebanon, OR
Interesting! I to have been cooler since surgery. I dress in layers now that things are fitting looser. Ive been very careful to take all my vitamins. I would try to get it checked out with my PCP. Keep us informed. It could be a big help to all.
gobelkys
on 2/23/05 11:38 pm - MIAMI, FL
I dont know about you guys, but every time I have been in any diet and I start loosing some weight, I get real cold at work, when normally I would not - I'm in Florida, the weather hear is pretty warm all the time. But that has been my expirience. I think is has to do with your calories intake. Belkys
Molly Mae
on 2/24/05 1:21 am - WA
Count me in the cold club...here's my thing: I can't get a close shave on my legs! Every time I get in the shower I am soooo cold that by the time I get nice and toasty, shave my legs and get out of the shower or bath, my leg hairs start to grow back instantantly because of the chills! So, I am now a waxer! Yowza, ouch! Where we live it is still in the teens at night and my skin is soooo dry fom all the ho****er to warm up. Sigh...the unforseen drawbacks of losing 40 lbs. Oh well, guess I'll take it! Molly Mae 252/212/135
chunkable
on 2/24/05 6:33 am - federal way, wa
molly you crack me up sometimes I think your tuning into my brain waves. I was in the tub last night and was so pissed that by the time I got to the bed to put lotion on I was already starting to grow leg hairs lol damn goosebumps I hate it.. Cindy
nwlisac
on 2/24/05 2:04 am - Gresham, OR
Yes, I'm in the cold department too. Before surgery I was an air conditioner freak and now I have to have sweats and socks and jackets and blankets on while I'm watching tv. One thing I did want to mention is that I asked Dr. Aguirre about Calcium and he said we didn't have to take extra Calcium with our vitamins. He said the calcium in the multi-vitamin would be plenty. After doing research and reading about the surgery we had, I disagree with him. 3 chewable Tums daily has the amount of calcium we need. Can't explain the half and half thing...maybe a visit to your friendly local doctor.
Red H.
on 2/24/05 3:45 am - Lebanon, OR
I use Coral Calcium. It is also an antioxident. I take them everyday. I will send you information on this one. It is excellent. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views