HI Guys

Candice E.
on 2/23/05 4:18 am - Lebanon, OR
I am sorry I haven't been able to post alot, I am so busy with work, trying to wrap things up before we leave, GerrAnn emailed me. How is Belky's, and Genie doing? I am glad Green eyes made it and Marty how areyou? GerrAnn be careful dear, chilli is a little to much for the pouch, mom said. She she know's food is getting boring, but be very careful. Love to all, Candice
gobelkys
on 2/23/05 5:23 am - MIAMI, FL
Candice I'm right here. TX Pepper is on the list for the next surgery for 2/24/05. Then you Candice 3/2/05 Genie on 3/4/05 and me for 3/8/05 WOW, we should get a discount! HAHAHAHA Belkys
GW
on 2/23/05 10:29 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Candice! I am here! I am not on earth, but floating somewhere above it! The time is almost here!!! This is our last weekend before we join the losing side! Belkys, you only have 1 more weekend after this! We will be losers before you know it! Do ya'll have everything packed and ready to go? Genie
gobelkys
on 2/23/05 11:26 pm - MIAMI, FL
Genie, there is no way I'm packed. Just last night I brought my suitcase down from the closet to start, but thats about it. I will start this weekend and try to get all done by next. See you guys soon...... Belkys
GW
on 2/23/05 11:37 pm - Weatherford, TX
Yeah, I guess it would be a little early for you to be packed! I have most of mine packed. I have it in the guess bedroom so I as think of something else, I can just throw it in. I went and got my birth certificate yesterday. I also bought liquid vitamins. The Unjury protien powder I bought is to be delivered today. The only other thing I can think of right now is camera and film. Knowing me though, I will remember something else right when the plane takes off! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views