LISA????

TTCromar
on 2/23/05 4:18 am - UT
I think Lisa is missing. HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD FROM HER????!!!! Just getting worried....that's all.
chunkable
on 2/23/05 5:58 am - federal way, wa
I think she posted yesterday to someone's post but maybe not.. She has been pretty regular lately.. HMM good question... HEY LISA YAAAHOO where are you???
Candice E.
on 2/23/05 7:24 am - Lebanon, OR
Hey Cindy have you lost anymore weight? Just checking on you. Hope you are doing Great... Candice
chunkable
on 2/23/05 7:52 am - federal way, wa
hi candice. Ummm well im at 27 pounds lost now but I was hoping for a little more by my 1 month anniversary. But don't get me wrong im very happy with what I have lost, there is no way i would have been able to do that on my own. All in all Im hoping that the scale keeps going in the downward slide then I am fine no matter how much it is.. Thanks for thinking of me sweety Cindy
chunkable
on 2/23/05 6:02 am - federal way, wa
she is here she posted to the food post so that's a good sign. She's probably starving to death only living on milk I don't know how she does that but she is around. Yell louder
TTCromar
on 2/23/05 7:17 am - UT
FOUND HER!!!! She was hiding in the ice cream isle!!!!
chunkable
on 2/23/05 7:51 am - federal way, wa
lol omg too funny. If she was there then I was not far behind her lol.. Cindy
TTCromar
on 2/24/05 1:33 am - UT
OK, OK...i'll confess! I was so worried about where Lisa was, that i went to the Ice Cream isle to get some stress relief. She was actually in the women's designer clothes section picking out some new clothes for her new thin frame. *blushing* I admit it.....i ate the ice cream!!!!
nwlisac
on 2/24/05 2:28 am - Gresham, OR
I can't believe you gave away my secret! Denial about ice cream is a great thing! It's a liquid, right? And has dairy in it so it's a protein, right? hahaa. Tami, your email sucks. I just sent you a message...did you get it? Talk to you soon, sister. Love ya Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views