green eyes is doin' good...

martyp
on 2/23/05 2:48 am - springfield, VA
i saw green eyes briefly this morning and she was up and about and seemed plenty feisty. she said night one was a bit but feeling much better now.
TracyW
on 2/23/05 2:59 am - Spring, TX
Glad to hear that Marty... Thanks for the update How are you doing? Have you been out walking? Also how is the breathing going?
martyp
on 2/23/05 6:42 am - springfield, VA
i have been walking some. i would walk more if the rain would ever stop. i really can't add a cold to my breathing issues which seem to have gotten a bit worse today. i am trying a syrup to help dislodge the pounds of crap lodged in my chest so hopefully things get easier.
GW
on 2/23/05 3:01 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks for keeping us posted Marty! I was wondering how she was. If you see her again, please give her my love. Are you still doing ok as well? You are both in my prayers! Genie
TTCromar
on 2/23/05 4:11 am - UT
Thanks for the update Marty. Give her our love! I hope your feeling better each day too. Your both in our prayers.
GerrAnn
on 2/23/05 6:16 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Marty Thanks for the update..Is she suppose to stay in the apt's? Hope things are going better for you.. Should be getting that nasty g-tube out soon huh.. GerrAnn
Cheri Moran
on 2/23/05 10:04 am - Big Spring, TX
Thank you for the update on Green Eyes! I have been wondering how she was doing. Please let her know we are thinking about her. Take care of yourself and hopefully the cough will get much better! Cheri
gogeko
on 2/23/05 2:14 pm - Palmer, AK
glad to hear you are doing better. and thanks for letting us know how green eyes is doing. keep up on progress. will be thinking of all of you. cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views