My First Dump

GerrAnn
on 2/23/05 12:26 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone :'{ I'd rather be posting about my first kiss, first time of sex or something better than this but Dumping.. OMG. I know it wasn't the choice of food but that I didn't chew it up good.. Had a egg,cheese,chili omelet.. After two or three bites my baby tummy just started to erupt like a vulcaino.. So thinking that wasnt enought food for breakfast I tried to top it off with applesause.. Think I had a BRAIN FART.. So the applesause erupted out of the vulcaino and that was the beginning of the DUMP.. At least we don't have the stomach acids like we use too.. Feel better now.. Should have stuck to the morning protein drink first.. Have a good day everyone.. GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 2/23/05 12:37 am - UT
Ohhhhh GerrAnn!!! *huggs* i'm sooo sorry!!!! i guess it had to happen at least once. Take it easy.....and i hope you feel better soon.
chunkable
on 2/23/05 1:13 am - federal way, wa
so did you puke then? When I dumped that one time it was just upset tummy and racing heart beat and just felt awful and had to lay down but had no pukage... Chilli and eggs? hmm never heard of it lol interesting combo you did lol Cin
GerrAnn
on 2/23/05 1:18 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Well I didn't want to be too graphic, but the applesause rolled out just about the same as it rolled in... Get the picture!!! I feel GREAT now.. Have a good day. GerrAnn
TracyW
on 2/23/05 2:58 am - Spring, TX
Sorry to hear that GerrAnn... So what was it that made you dump? Do you know?
GW
on 2/23/05 2:58 am - Weatherford, TX
So sorry to hear about your bad first experience. I know that wasn't pleasant!!! I know it will happen to me sometime too, and I am already dreading that, but also looking forward to it. Does that sound like I am off my rocker? I guess it does sound weird, but I guess in my mind it will be proof that I won't be able to cheat and get by with it like I did on previous weight loss attempts. I am praying that DUMPING will keep me honest! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 2/23/05 10:11 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerrAnn! I'm sorry to hear you had a puking experience! I haven't had one so far so I don't what it is like. For as long as I can remember I only puked once every five years or so, unless I had anesthesia. Maybe the same is going to be true now. I hope everything came out ok and you don't have to go through this again anytime soon. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views