Wednesday Food Post

chunkable
on 2/23/05 12:01 am - federal way, wa
sheesh tired this morning. Not feeling really well had an upset stomach when I woke up and nothing tastes good so today might be a light day.. Here is the schedule b - 1 cup cream of chicken soup. tasted nasty to me snack - protein drink lunch - mashed potatoes snack - turkey cold cuts sliced thin with cheese. dinner - probably soup snack - protein drink 335/308 I know this is getting boring. Do you all want me to stop the food posts?
TTCromar
on 2/23/05 12:34 am - UT
I find it really interesting and it gives me idea's on what to eat and what i should be doing as well. I can't seem to get all the food or water down that i'm supose to. My vote is to NOT stop posting the food lists. I think it's a great idea.
GerrAnn
on 2/23/05 12:43 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy I don't think the food post should stop.. I feel that even tho we are all eating boring things.. It helps keep us in line and helps us to support each other... Just think of all the yummy things we will be able to post soon... Wish some of the other posters from earlier would join us and give us hope for better things to come!!! Huggs for all.. GerrAnn
chunkable
on 2/23/05 1:11 am - federal way, wa
Okay girls then I will keep doing like we have and hope that some of the more experienced people will start posting. That includes you Molly mae. Cindy
Molly Mae
on 2/23/05 4:08 am - WA
Hey, I *heard* that, LOL! Cindy, thanks for the email, I'll write back but I had to jump in here to give you guys some hope (my eating is not the greatest, so far but I hold out hope for the rest of the day! hehe) breakfast: 1/2 McD's sausage patty from my two year old's biscuit on the way to the store. snack: 2 ounces smoked shaved deli ham 1 slice Tillamook cheese-sharp lunch: leftover Lean Cuisine Spa Cuisine-lemongrass chicken with a few veggies snack: EAS coffee flavored protien shake Dinner: A Birthday Dinner for my whole family!!! I am going ALL out for this one! I am cooking "Bariatric Gourmet Style" out of Susan Maria's book. Almost all these recipes are her's. Soooo awesome. homemade tomato soup (it has 8 cloves of garlic, onions, and cayanne pepper in it!) Roased asparagus, peppers, onions and zucchini (drizzled w/ olive oil cooked at 450 for 30 min seasoned with kosher salt and black pepper) roasted Tilapia with chili crema Strawberry Fool (fresh strawberries and cream recipe also from the recipe book) I will concentrate on the Tilapia fish and just taste the rest of the food!!! You guys are all doing great! Don't worry, you are totally normal if you feel your food selections are getting to be a drag. That totally happened to me too! Molly 252/213/135
nwlisac
on 2/23/05 4:36 am - Gresham, OR
I vote to keep the food posts. Cindy's soft turkey and Tracy's pot pie postings have made my meals soo much more enjoyable! haha Today I am being very bad. Just don't seem to be hungry at all. I know, I know, I still have to eat. All I have had today so far is a Carb Solutions Chocolate Milk and cup of 8 oz of skim milk. Planning to have thinly sliced deli ham with melted Colby Jack cheese for lunch. Need to go to the store for something for dinner...don't have a whole lot here. I can tell you one thing I won't be having...eggs with salsa with applesauce!! That really sucks. It's good that you post that kind of stuff though, so we know what to be careful with. Talk to you folks later Lisa
RenewedSpirit
on 2/23/05 4:48 am - Kuna, ID
This is for you mom...hee hee B: 1 packet of Quaker reduced sugar Maple/Brown sugar oatmeal with 1/4 banana L: Chef salad...ham, avacado, 2 baby carrots, cheese, light ranch dressing, few croutons to make it crunchy. D: 2 oz bacon wrapped sirloins (minus the bacon once it cooks), A-1 sauce...lol maybe a bite or two of a baked potato, maybe I'll just stick to a small side salad if there's room after the steak.... mmmm lol working on my first 20 oz bottle of crystal light lemonade, and I might have to have a small protein shake before I go to bed. We'll see how the protein count goes today. Steff
GerrAnn
on 2/23/05 6:24 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everyone This is a personal post to that Stephanie girl in Kuna, Idaho... I hope you puke all day long and into the night Go to your own board and leave mine alone!!! Your Mother GerrAnn
nwlisac
on 2/23/05 6:39 am - Gresham, OR
Yeah, I agree. Stay out of here with that bacon wrapped sirloin crap! haha. Just joking. Your mom's a hoot! We love her! I think you should stay in here and post every day, just to annoy her.
RenewedSpirit
on 2/23/05 7:11 am - Kuna, ID
LMAO I think I'll take Lisa's advice and stick around just to drive you crazy...lol Besides, I'm only thinking of you mother dearest....wanting to give you ideas of foods you can eat when you're a few more WEEKS out.... So you go on eating that soft mushy crapola and don't be naughty... we wouldn't want another dump would we??? heeheeeeeee I'm thoroughly enjoying this you know...lol Steff
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views