Can we have salad yet?

chunkable
on 2/22/05 1:35 am - federal way, wa
almost 4 weeks out can we start adding a little salad to our diet or does anyone know if this is okay? I have a recipe for an awewesome chicken salad that is high protein low carb and would like to start having some but not sure if it will get stuck? Anyone tried salad at this point?? Cindy
sue_f
on 2/22/05 7:57 am - Portland, OR
I was eating salad at four weeks out. It was great. And because it is not heavy and compacts well, you can eat more bites of it and feel like you are really eating and not just snacking. I put some easy to digest veggies with it like kidney beans and beets and a small amount of dressing. Enjoy.
Molly Mae
on 2/22/05 11:45 pm - WA
Cindy, Oh yeah baby! Go for the chicken salad! You will love it. I still do especially on a Triscut or with a piece of tender lettuce as a wrap. Another thing, if you get a craving for a *real* green salad try this...prepare your salad as usual and then put the dressing on and refrigerate it for a couple hrs. This will make the salad a little marinated in the dressing thus, easier to digest. It is a little "floppier" than a crispy, fresh salad but still really yummy. If you need a crunch, try some pan toasted pecans or almonds in lieu of croutons. You can put some little shrump, ham or chicken breast on top too. I have been eating nuts since about your stage...yummy. mmmm...now I am officailly hungry! Gotta go eat breakfast now, LOL! Have an awesome day! Molly 252/213/135 PS. .I can't believe it is only about 8 weeks until my family and I make our Tacoma debut! Whoa! Hey, we will be working in real estate. What industry do you guys work in? (I am really a stay-at-home mommy and sex slave , LOL!) Just wondering what you guys do and if you have any pointers on getting by in that economy over there.
chunkable
on 2/22/05 11:55 pm - federal way, wa
hey molly that is great we are going to be buying a house next year so I might need your services lol. I work for the railroad as a claims adjuster and my husband builds house trusses. I shouldn't say he builds them but he is the supervisor of the guys that do I don't know about the difference in the economy over there. If your in real estate you will probably do fine over here. Im just trying to pay off our vehicles this year so we can start our house hunt next year. My husband thinks he might want us to design and build our own but I have a feeling that will cost too much lol. I wish I was a stay at home worker. Maybe you could use a real estate buddy? teach me the business and all?? Maybe tomorrow a salad. Today I woke up feeling a little upset tummy. I had some cream of chicken soup for breakfast and it tasted nasty so for today im taking it easy... Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views