Marty phone home.....

tamara_b73
on 2/21/05 2:57 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Marty I got an email from Jorge, him and the kids want to here from you. If you want to call I left 3 phone cards with some time on them, go next door and see if you can get one. I saw your post so I e-mailed him and let him know you were OK, and haveing problems with AOL. Tamara is doing ok, real tiered now, our flight out of Chicago got cancaeld so we had to spend the night, we just got home. Take care Terry
martyp
on 2/21/05 6:59 am - springfield, VA
terry. i think i'm going to live and and there have been recent times when i couldn't say that. i suppose one day i'll hear what happened but now when someone looks at me they place their hands on my shoulder and say "you gave us a real scare." i talked to jorge and emailed the kids. rosella got me a phone card so the information should flow a little better. you'll never know how helpful you have been. give tamara my best and tell her i am healing nicely with little or no pain. honestly, if it weren't for this breathing problem i would be ready for some of the local salsa. well...maybe not quite ready.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views