7days to go....

Candice E.
on 2/21/05 1:23 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi guys I am finally feeling better, Last week was terrible , My son and I got a cold that was the worst I have had in a couple years. It would not let up. I am feeling better today. I was packing bags this weekend and went and bought all the stuff that we needed to go. Hopefully we are looking pretty ready. Just wanted to say Hi, And I am very happy for Marty and everyone else that had surgery last week. Good luck to all. My surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday @ 7:30 am, YEAH Candice
gobelkys
on 2/21/05 2:32 am - MIAMI, FL
Go get them girl. Relax, - Remeber that you have waitted all this time for your day. I wish you the best, Genie will be right after you on th 4th and mine is on the 8th. We are the three musketeers. We are lucky, very lucky to have this site and be able to enjoy this great big family. Everyone here is great. I mean it. Go get them girl. Belkys
GW
on 2/21/05 5:15 am - Weatherford, TX
I am so excited for you! It seemed like I would never have the surgery, and now the time is flying by! I am sure you know what I am talking about! You just take care and BREATHE! Everything is going to be fine! You and Kay are in my prayers! I will see you both on the 3rd! My pre-op is at 5:30 so it will be around 6 or 7 when I check in with the both of you! YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUCH A BIG LOSER!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views