greetings from ensenada...

martyp
on 2/20/05 11:38 pm - springfield, VA
thank you all for your concern. my surgery went smooth, less than 3 hours on thursday and then i had a "respitory emergency" shortly therafter. i ended up in icu until 4:00 yesterday. i still feel like an elephant is standing on my chest but the elephant has obviously had bypass surgery because he is getting smaller. for any of you who stayed in apartment two, i cannot seem to access my aol account to check mail and i cannot send email. any suggestions?
chunkable
on 2/20/05 11:53 pm - federal way, wa
hi marty im so glad you are doing better and out of the ICU that is kinda scary but glad you are on the road to recovery. I stayed in apartment number 2 before Gerrann and we had to just go up and type in aol and then you should be able to type in your screenname and password. Hopefully that will work for you. I noticed there was aim on there also so we did use that a little bit. Anyhow Im glad to hear your back to the apartments and on the losing side. The worst part is over with. Cindy
nwlisac
on 2/21/05 12:05 am - Gresham, OR
Marty, What a relief to hear you're better. Hope you're feeling much better and your breathing gets easier every day. Thinking of you, Lisa
gobelkys
on 2/21/05 2:15 am - MIAMI, FL
Marty good to hear you'r ok, We are all glad. You are on your way to recovery and on the loosing side. Belkys
Tina A.
on 2/21/05 4:22 am - FT.Lauderdale, United States
I'm so glad to hear everthing is o.k and your doing well. Get lots of and I wish you well on your new start on life Tina A
GW
on 2/21/05 5:20 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Marty! So glad to hear you are doing better! I have been praying for you! The worst is behind you now. Take care! Genie
GerrAnn
on 2/21/05 6:03 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Marty Glad to see that you are in the apt now.. Hope that things get better for you as the days go by. I also stayed in #2.. Did you try just going on to aol.com and installing it again?? Try that see what happens.. I didn't use aol I used yahoo, but I did use aol messenger while I was there... Take care buddy..Keep us posted. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views