40 pounds gone forever!

sue_f
on 2/20/05 9:50 am - Portland, OR
Hi everyone, I just had to pop in, (I lurk every day) to say that I am down 40 pounds today. I was hoping to make it by Valentine's Day, but a week late is better than not at all. I am starting to really feel the change. My face is thinner, it does not hurt to wear high heels, I was able to sit on my knees at a book store yesterday without immediately going numb and I bought a knit outfit at the store that was not Plus Size! OK, it was extra large, but who cares? No more fat lady clothes for me!! Best of all, I FEEL great. Lots more energy--I don't feel like the walking dead in the morning anymore. I am glad to see the progress everyone is making. It is very encouraging to me.
cathy.fowler
on 2/20/05 10:13 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Sue, gosh you're doing great! No plus sizes----sounds like a dream!
Molly Mae
on 2/20/05 12:07 pm - WA
HI SUE! That is so awesome. I have just gotten to the 40 pound mark myself and have found so many little rewards already. Just think...depending on how much you have to lose you could be getting close to half way there! Molly Mae 252/212/135
Molly Mae
on 2/20/05 12:07 pm - WA
HI SUE! That is so awesome. I have just gotten to the 40 pound mark myself and have found so many little rewards already. Just think...depending on how much you have to lose you could be getting close to half way there! Molly Mae 252/212/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views