Heading to Mexico!

cathy.fowler
on 2/20/05 4:44 am - Mesquite, TX
I am in the process of packing for my trip. Tomorrow morning I leave for Enesada, Mexico for Tuesday surgery with Dr.Aguirre. I can't believe my time has finally come! Good luck on your journey....whether pre-op or post-op. This board has helped me gain so much information. Thank you all for your input!
nwlisac
on 2/20/05 4:58 am - Gresham, OR
Hey Cathy, It's finally time! Have a safe trip and don't be too worried about things. You just need to remember to breathe. Update when you can...we'll all be praying for you. Talk to you on the losing side! Lisa
chunkable
on 2/20/05 5:04 am - federal way, wa
hey your going to be a part of our loser club soon. I hope you have an uneventful surgery and that you wake up feeling excited that your now on the loser side. Congrats on your big day. You will do fantastic. Stay positive and just think of yourself next year in your skimpiest shorts or tight fitting jeans struttin your stuff. Good luck hon.. Your going to do fantastic.. Cindy
Molly Mae
on 2/20/05 5:58 am - WA
Good luck! You will do wonderful. There is nothing to worry about. Everyone there is great and you will be in our prayers. Molly 252/212/135
GW
on 2/20/05 7:07 am - Weatherford, TX
I am so excited for you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted, okay? I want DETAILS! Genie
gobelkys
on 2/21/05 2:23 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm so excited for you, you will soon be in the loosing side. I will pray for you, you will be just fine. Belkys
GerrAnn
on 2/21/05 6:11 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
May your trip be everything you expected and more.. We will all be watch out for you and keeping you in our thoughts.. Looking forward to more people to help with the food post...lol See you on the other side.. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views