Hey Lisa

chunkable
on 2/19/05 3:32 am - federal way, wa
I remember your post about the stitches popping through your incision. Yesterday while standing in the kitchen I noticed what I thought was a scab healing on my incision so i was picking it off and low and behold it was a stitch. It was dark blue with a knot in it so now I know what I thought were little scabs weren't. Im in the same boat as you and wanted you to know that your not alone.. Congrats on your weight loss too your doing amazing. Your supposed to be waiting for me remember lol Big hugs Cindy
nwlisac
on 2/19/05 8:19 am - Gresham, OR
The stitch thing was odd. I don't remember anyone saying anything about that on the posts. Be sure to get the knotted one pulled out. The one with the knot on me got infected and now I have a hole, and the medicine to fix it is $43. I loved Dr. Aguirre but I wish he would have a packet of information for us to take home covering any questions we might have. And his after-surgery meal suggestions haven't helped me at all...a list of what NOT to eat doesn't really do me any good. I need things I CAN eat!
TracyW
on 2/19/05 12:15 pm - Spring, TX
I just have a couple of ends that are poking through, I think I have 3 now. Did ya'll have the whole knot and just pulled it out?
chunkable
on 2/20/05 1:49 am - federal way, wa
I have two sticking out the ends... I tried pulling on it just a little bit but it wasn't ready. The other one the other day just slid right out it was weird. I can see some of them under my skin because the thread they use is a dark blue.. Is it blue on you guys too?? Cindy
TracyW
on 2/20/05 10:18 pm - Spring, TX
Yes I can see 2 ends and mine are Dark Blue also. Hey what is that Turkey that you are eating?
nwlisac
on 2/20/05 12:24 am - Gresham, OR
Be careful if you pull it out. My doctor said they might still be in knots, so be very slow and gentle if you do that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views