One final update post.

tamara_b73
on 2/18/05 10:33 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Tamara and I went to the hospital today, Krista came out of surgery feeling great. She was sleeping so we did not get to see her though. Marty had a bad night, he could not breath. He is in ICU now, and doing better. He looked good, says he feels good too. We told him all of you were praying for him and sent him well wishes. He should be out of the hospital on Sunday. We are starting our trip home in the morning, staying in SD over night then home on Sunday. I want to wish all of you the Best. Take care for now. Tamara's husband, Terry
GerrAnn
on 2/18/05 11:11 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Terry @ Tamara We are so thankful for all the posts and updates you have given us.. I hope that Kris and Marty have a good recovery. I am glad to see that it is your time to go home.. The healing process is so much better when you are in your own inviroment with family and loved ones. I hope that Tamara is starting to feel a bit better.. Remember that this is a journey..And we are all here to help each other through this... Huggs to both of you GerrAnn
Cheri Moran
on 2/18/05 11:44 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Terry & Tamara! Ya'll are the greatest for keeping us so well updated! I'm glad to hear Tamara, Marty, and Kris are on the mend. We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers! Have a great time in San Diego. We spent a day there when we left and really enjoyed it. I wish both of you the best as you make the weight loss journey together. I know it's together because my husband has been right there with me through all the highs and lows! Hang in there, every day gets better and brighter! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views