Need good protein drink........

gobelkys
on 2/17/05 9:57 pm - MIAMI, FL
Please let me know what good tasting protein drink you recomend, I would like to order some. Belkys surgery date 3/8/05
chunkable
on 2/18/05 1:14 am - federal way, wa
hi there, I like the champion pure whey stack . It mixes well with water and has a nice chocolate taste with no aftertaste like some of them . The best part is it's 30 grams of protein in one glass. Chocolate is the best. For a large jug of the protein powder it's about 30 bucks. Good luck on your surgery your going to do fantastic. Cindy 335/310
gobelkys
on 2/18/05 1:57 am - MIAMI, FL
Thank you Cindy, from what site do you order? Belkys
jarrn03
on 2/18/05 2:48 am - Lebanon, OR
I know a lot of people use unjury and love it. I think the site is www.unjury.com Try it. Julie
gobelkys
on 2/18/05 4:26 am - MIAMI, FL
Julie I order 5 samples, wll wait and see.... Belkys
chunkable
on 2/18/05 7:35 am - federal way, wa
Hi there the champion pure whey stack can be ordered through wlssuccess.com or vitalady.com both are here in seattle and have great pricing on protein supplements. Both are also gastric bypass patients. Good luck hon Cindy
GerrAnn
on 2/18/05 3:31 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Belkys I ordered the samples from the unjury web site.. I drank them while in Mexico. Be carefull ordering a lot at this time because all of us seem to change day to day as to what we can tolorate and what we cant.. I decided after I came home that the chocolate was to much for me.. And thought at the time that the vanilla was yummy.(and it was) but now I wish that I just had the unflavored to mix with my food.. Good luck GerrAnn
gobelkys
on 2/18/05 4:29 am - MIAMI, FL
That's good advise GerrAnn I didnt think about it that way- thats why you guys are so needed by us before and after the surgery. Thank you, Belkys
kristie R.
on 2/18/05 2:17 pm - Litchfeild Park, AZ
I ordered a protien drink from www.vitamist.com I also use their spray vitamins. They are inexpensive, and they do not taste bad. I wont lie and tell you they taste wonderful, but they are great compared to others I have tried. I also want to let everyone know I do not work for this company, as I posted this info once before,and was accused of working for the company, so I just want it to be clear that i do not work for vitamist. I just love their vitamins and products I like em! Kristie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views