FOOD POST THURSDAY

chunkable
on 2/17/05 5:59 am - federal way, wa
I will start this off again today lol. I just finished lunch and I must have eaten too much because suddenly I don't feel so great. I found myself in the bathroom for about 20 minutes. UGgghhh.. Here is my list so far today. Im low on water.. grrr it's hard to get it in.. Breakfast 1 scrambled egg with cheese ate 3/4 lunch cream of potato soup ate 1 cup I sugar free hershey mini dinner Probably something light snack protein drink only at 20 oz of water so far... rut row Cindy
Molly Mae
on 2/17/05 6:12 am - WA
"rut row" I caught that! This post reminds me that my eating today really sucks! So far I have had some cheese, the meat out of a lean cuisine and a handful of pecans. Better go make me a protein shake, lol! Crystal light is my friend today. I've had a lot already...I'm fixin to cut myself off and just do plain water. C-ya!!! Molly
GerrAnn
on 2/17/05 6:47 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Guys Well I was so excited about having the tuna and cracker thing until I put it to my face and the fish smell gagged me!!! So here is my day Breakfast 1 egg omelete with cheese and more salsa (which helped a lot) Lunch 2oz yogurt 2 crackers with tuna (mixed with mayo and relish) Dinner Soup that I said I was going to have last night (oops) applesause 2 protein drinks And that's all folks.. GerrAnn
TracyW
on 2/17/05 11:52 am - Spring, TX
GerrAnn What Salsa are you using?
TracyW
on 2/17/05 11:51 am - Spring, TX
Breakfast 2oz Carb Smart Yougert Lunch Vegatable Soup 2 Melba Toast with Peanut Butter Snack Protein Shake Dinner Mashed Patotoes Refried Beans Workout 35 Minutes on the Eplical machine - 400 Calories Burned Tracy 375/335/200
klnbaker
on 2/17/05 11:56 am - Gresham, OR
I had some good high protein snacks I wanted to share. The first is Tofutti Tofu Pate. I know, it sounds gross, but it tastes like deviled eggs. I really like it. The nutritionist I saw told me to put it on a whole wheat low-carb tortilla with lettuce, tomato or cucumber. The other that I keep at work is raw almonds. They are also high in protein. I also have been enjoying Fruit2O. It's not as sweet at Crystal Light, which I like. No calories! And, it helps me to drink more. Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views