11 days to go!!!

Candice E.
on 2/17/05 1:36 am - Lebanon, OR
I am battleing this stupid cold, I am gonna start putting clothes in my suitcase. I am so ready to get this weight off. Where are my surgery buddies? I had to take a day off from work yesterday to get well. HUGS, Candice
gobelkys
on 2/17/05 2:01 am - MIAMI, FL
We are here, your mom told us about your cold. Just drink lots of fuids and rest. You will be jumpping all over for you big day.. Belkys
Candice E.
on 2/17/05 2:07 am - Lebanon, OR
Hey Dear, I got the checks for surgery, Who do we make the cashiers check out to for Bambi. Is it Rosella? Let me know so I can run to the bank and get it. Candice
GW
on 2/17/05 3:13 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Candice! I just emailed Belkys and asked if she had heard any updates on you. I should have checked here first! If you are back at work, does that mean you are feeling better? Did your mom get my post about the health food store? Am I rambling? I can't seem to focus on anything right now! I am at work and all I can think about is going to Mexico and becoming a loser! Hey, I am getting there on the 3rd. I would love to come see you in the hospital. If you are should I wake you up or leave a note with your mom? Take care! I 'll see you soon! Genie
Candice E.
on 2/17/05 3:33 am - Lebanon, OR
I am just very plugged up in the sinus's, My Pcp said by monday if it doesn't get any better , he will give me a shot of Antiobiotics in my hip. He know's I have surgery coming. Come see me, just wake my tush up, I want to see ya. I came back into work, cause I have so much to do and can't get behind. Talk to you soon, Candice
Candice E.
on 2/17/05 3:46 am - Lebanon, OR
Genie, If you email me with your email address I will send you a picture of me and mom, so you know what we look like, I think the Obesity web site is really busy, and I want you to know who we are when you see us. I will send it to Belky's too and whoever else. Candice
GW
on 2/17/05 4:19 am - Weatherford, TX
I just you my email address! Can't wait to put a face with the name! Genie
nwlisac
on 2/17/05 5:54 am - Gresham, OR
Hey Candice, I ended up getting sick right before I left, too. I think it is just our bodies dealing with the stress. I found that the last 10 days just FLEW by. So be sure to get all your stuff in order pretty soon. I almost ran out of time before we left. Now's the fun part...the 10 day countdown...wahoo for you!! Lisa 322/294/?
Cheri Moran
on 2/17/05 9:05 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Candice! How exciting! I'm glad to hear your PCP is working so closely with you on getting over your cold. Hang in there you're in the home stretch! Tell your Mom hi! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views