made it...

martyp
on 2/16/05 9:22 pm - springfield, VA
ok. enjoyed a 4:00 a.m. est wake-up in virginia, a flight to houston, a change of planes, a flight into sand diego and bambi's natural enthusuiasm for driving to meet the lovely rosella and her talented father. i guess i passed because surgery is set for 9:00 a.m. if i had this to do over i would arrive one day earler so i could enjoy some of the local cuisine. my "last meal" consisted of saltines and a coke all of which was here when i got here. thank you to the anonymous donor. i met tamara and terry and enjoyed a walk. tamara seems to be doing pretty well at this point and terry says he will get word out on my progress. they are a very kind and generous couple. talk to you soon.
cathy.fowler
on 2/16/05 9:36 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Marty---you are in my prayers!
GW
on 2/16/05 10:13 pm - Weatherford, TX
Marty, You are gonna be such a big loser! When the going gets tough, you get just get tougher!!!! Praying for ya'! Genie
gobelkys
on 2/17/05 12:22 am - MIAMI, FL
Soon to be a looser, wishing you the best. You are a very strong man and you will be just fine. Belkys
TTCromar
on 2/17/05 12:33 am - UT
Your in our prayers Marty. Take it easy and let your body get better. CONGRATS!!!!
Candice E.
on 2/17/05 1:32 am - Lebanon, OR
Do good Dear, we are all thinking about you. The beginning of something new, I am right behind you. Candice
nwlisac
on 2/17/05 5:52 am - Gresham, OR
Thinking of you Marty. Get lots of rest and let us know how you are doing when you can. Will look forward to Terry's update about you. Good luck! Lisa
Melissa M.
on 2/18/05 6:03 am - UT
Good luck Marty. We'll be thinking about you. Take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views