Leaving in the A.M.

KrisInAL
on 2/16/05 8:02 am - Bessemer, AL
Well, I am finishing up on my packing. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has E-mailed me, signed my surgery page, and answered the tons of questions that I have asked. I will try to post after I get released from the hospital. Thank you so much for all of your prayers & support! I'll make you proud! Please keep Marty in your thoughts tomorrow too.
GerrAnn
on 2/16/05 8:15 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Kris May you have a safe journey down to Mexico.. I know that you have done your homework on this surgery and feel good about your decision.. I hope you will be as happy with the Dr and his staff as I was.. We will keep you in our thoughts and Marty.. GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 2/16/05 8:27 am - UT
Hi Kris: I'm so excited for you. I will keep you and Marty in my prayers. God bless you and take it easy.
Cheri Moran
on 2/16/05 11:39 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Kris! My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you travel to Ensenada and then as you have your surgery. You'll be a loser before you know it! Cheri
chunkable
on 2/16/05 11:49 am - federal way, wa
good luck kris. I know you will do well. I will say a little prayer for you. Keep positive and stay cheerful. Good luck sweets Cindy 335/311 damn this 311 won't budge grrrrrrrrrr
GW
on 2/16/05 12:14 pm - Weatherford, TX
K-Keep the faith R-Rely on God I-In my prayers S-Successful journey! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Genie
nwlisac
on 2/17/05 9:39 am - Gresham, OR
Kris, I'm a little late in getting this out to you since you're already in Mexico, but I did want to say good luck. I'm glad you have your husband there for support. Thinking happy thoughts for you! Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views