Happy Tuesday what are you all eating

chunkable
on 2/15/05 3:18 am - federal way, wa
I was hoping to see a weight loss this morning but nothing of the sort lol. Here is my menu for today Breakfast lipton soup with noodles 1 cup protein drink refried beans from taco bell Common you guys post what your eating.. That means you too Tracy.. It helps us all to know what you guys are doing so we can help each other.. Now get to it Cindy
Candice E.
on 2/15/05 4:09 am - Lebanon, OR
Cindy, I was just talking to mom and she said some of her first foods where. Cream of Wheat, Jello, Pudding, Applesauce, Potatoes & Gravy, Creamy soup, Cooked Carrots ( Yummy), Deviled Ham. She said anything pureed, Meat she pureed and put Gravy over it(Yummy) Nothing Spicey. She said she ate alot of stuff, she just blended it. Scalloped potatoes(Blended) Yummy.... She said if things got stuck, she munched on ice chips and it pushed it through. She is gonna get on here later and give you guys a bunch of helps. She had a Cheese burger last night, it took her an hour to eat it but it stayed down, after about 4 months she was hungry for fry's and we went and she had 2 nuggets and 4 fry's and she was full. No Tortilla's they turn into glue, crunchy taco's are always better. and believe it or not Baby food was really good, just the cereals with applesauce, Banana's, fruity stuff. acorn squash, with brown sugar,or substitute. Cooked. Hope this helps, Candice
TracyW
on 2/15/05 4:56 am - Spring, TX
Breakfast - 2oz Card Select Yogurt, 1 Melba toast with Peanut Butter 9:30 - Protein Shake Lunch - 1 Cup of Wanton Soup 2:30 - Protein Shake Dinner - I am going to try some Taco Bell Beans Allot of times I eat some: Cream of Chicked Soup 98% Fat Free, Cream of Mushroom 98%Fat Free, Pudding, Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, Melba Toast with Peanut Butter on it, Also I have started eating a couple of Peaches sometimes. If we Eat Out I usually order Soup Tracy
TracyW
on 2/15/05 5:01 am - Spring, TX
I was finally able to drop 2 more pounds, I have been working out on the Epical and yesterday I was able to do 30 minutes, I burned 340 calories. Also I try to have water all the time that I am not eating. Tracy 375/338
GerrAnn
on 2/15/05 6:38 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cindy Leave it to a kid to have soup and refried beans for breakfast.. Today I expanded my horizons a bit.. After all I am at 2 weeks... Breakfast. 1 scrambled egg/ cheese (will try salsa next time) too bland protein drink Lunch 2oz applesause small piece of bananna dinner will be cream of potatoe soup rasberry yogurt protein shake 3tums (yummy) Have a good day you guys.. Great Job Tracy.. I plan on weighing once a week if I can stay away from the scales.. But I do know that the inches are melting away.. Cant keep up the underwear!!! GerrAnn
chunkable
on 2/15/05 8:11 am - federal way, wa
lmao at the last comment. WHat would Larry say lol too funny!!! Glad you are doing well Gerrann I wish i could stay away from the damn scale lol It calls to me though.. I should throw it up high somewhere I think I will have mike put it up where I can't reach it.. We should have a post on one day where we all post our weight loss. What do you think??
Red H.
on 2/15/05 12:58 pm - Lebanon, OR
Sounds like you all have a real handle on what to eat! I liked the Oatmeal and cream of wheat for breakfast. I also drink the Kirkland brand protein drinks when Im on the run. It goes down great and stays there. When I was young, my mother used to make a piece of toast, fry an egg over easy, and warm about 1/2 cup of milk. she would place the toast in a bowl, put the egg on top and pour the milk over. I have been able to do that and keep it down. I started that at 9 mo. post op. I have to change things around often so I don't get tired of the same ol! You are all doing great. Just remember when the pounds are not dropping, the inches are! When that happens, watch out, you drop a size! Cheers to all of you. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views