Molding Clinic Surgical Center......?

Tina A.
on 2/14/05 11:01 pm - FT.Lauderdale, United States
* Molding Clinic Surgical Ccenter* Anyone know anything about this place down in Mexcio Tina
Dinka Doo
on 2/15/05 12:28 am - Medford, OR
I haven't heard of this one, sorry. Dina
Lena Kay
on 2/15/05 4:00 am - WA
I had lap band surgery there recently. Had an excellent experience. Will return for plastics later.
Jim N.
on 2/16/05 5:31 am - El Monte, CA
Yes tina, I've hear about molding clinic. Even their patient coordinator tried to convence me about having my procedure done with them. I did a lot of research about them and I cross into a few patients that were very unsatisfied with the whole process and the followup treatment. A couple of them were promised to be getting a Lap Band but got something else. I couldn't trust them, so kept researching and I found this group called obesitygoodbye. I tried finding somebody that had any complications after the surgery. I couldn't find any body with neither post operatory complications or followup treatment. I was as hesitant as you are, but finally decided to have my surgery done at obesitygoodbye, having as my surgeon Dr. Verboonen inamed approved. The surgery last less than an hour and I was on my feet right after the anesthesia effect. The hospital was extra clean and well equiped. Nurses were super attentive and ready during my staying in the hospital. Marlon Sanchez and Josh Williams spoke english 100% and answer all my questions, and I meant all. Logistics were up to date and I hardly had to do anything but just fly myself to San Diego Airport, since Tony, one of their patient service picked me up at the airport and took me straight to the hospital for all of my preoperatory exams. I had a hassle free experience in all the extent, and so far, it's been a little more than a month since a got my band and I already lost more than 25 lbs ( I stared at 320). Hopefully this is usefull to you tina. Check obesitygoodbye web site tina. I know you won't regret it. Pd: Dr. Verboonen is the most kind and attentive doctor I've ever met.
Sandy N.
on 2/17/05 1:40 am - GA
Tina, Make sure you are getting the Inamed Lap band, some doctors are not able to get them because they are not approved by Inamed, they need to rely on other doctor who are approved to supply them, so it is not 100% sure you wil get the FDA approved band. Very often they will lower their prices to convince people of getting the other bands. If you are going back for fills then it is OK but if not you will have a hard time finding a doctor for fills inthe US. I had my surgery with Dr. Aceves in Mexicali, I can recommend him. He is a very nice and a very experienced surgeon. My experience was great from the start when I first contacted them till now, they still follow up on my progress a year after ! You can visit his patient forum here and learn what his patients have to say about him, I think you will be impressed. There are some very detailed stories on there. He uses the Inamed approved lap band and give you the documentation to take home. Good luck ! Sandy lap band-dr aceves
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views