Good Morning What are we all eating

chunkable
on 2/14/05 1:31 am - federal way, wa
I have been thinking that maybe we need to have a food post so we can see what our other buddies are eating on a daily basis. This will help us all not get stuck in the rut of eating the same things. I was hoping everyone else thinks this might be a good idea. So please add onto this post and help the others like you think of some good high protein foods. Here is mine 6:00 am - 16 oz water 7:00 am - 1 scrambled egg with cheese 9:30 am - 13 oz water 10:00 - protein shake lunch not sure..
Molly Mae
on 2/14/05 1:59 am - WA
Hey Cindy! I'm glad you posted this today! As a new postop, I had head hunger all the time. It was awful! I was always craving one of my kids graham crackers, a triscut here and a triangle of toast off my baby's highchair, lol! Now it's all I can do to muster any hunger at all. There's only one problem...we must eat to sustain life. That's a fact. Anyway here's what I've had so far: 2 oz coffee (I know, I know) 20 oz water a few bites of an egg scrambled with some red pepper and tiny sausage crumbles 1/4 piece of whole wheat toast protien shake in magic bullet with sugar free pudding mix to make it edible Molly 252/215/135
Candice E.
on 2/14/05 2:20 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi Cindy, Just curious of how you are feeling, How is your Energy Level? I leave in 2 weeks, Did you have alot of Pain? Are you having any pain now? Tell me how you are doing now. Candice
chunkable
on 2/14/05 2:45 am - federal way, wa
hi candice I feel fine no .. no pain just still sore a little bit but no pain. I feel fine i just wish the scale was moving lol. Hopefully soon. Cindy
klnbaker
on 2/14/05 3:56 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Gang! I think I over indulged yesterday so I am babying my stomach today. I've had a 1/4 c cottage cheese and 1/4 C mixed melons. Now for lunch I'm having a cup of beef barley soup and skim milk. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Kathleen
GerrAnn
on 2/14/05 11:31 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy Since I am a day late and a dollar short I can only give you what I ate yesterday.. This does help with the daily meal planning!! 3oz cream of wheat protein drink 5 bites of avacodo 2 bites of chocolate sugar free pudding 3oz of cream of celery soup 3 chicken in a basket crackers (oops but yummy) protein drink 2weeks out today!!! yeah Huggs to all GerrAnn
Candice E.
on 2/15/05 2:58 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi Cindy, I watched mom lose all of her weight and when the scale wasn't moving she was losing lots of inches, She was dropping sizes like crazy, so don't freak when the scale doesn't move, I hope you measured your arms , legs, waist, thighs, ETC. ETC. Thought this might purk you up. Dropping clothing sizes is always a plus. SEE YA, Candice
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views