In the TEENS!

GW
on 2/13/05 6:56 am - Weatherford, TX
It is only 19 days until my surgery! I can't wait! I am gonna be a loser! GreenEyes, Candice, and Belkys....................................... how are you doing???????? Genie
cathy.fowler
on 2/13/05 8:12 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Genie. I AM SOOOOOOO READY TO GO!!!!!! If I make it through the next five days at work-----then I'll be ready! I have my shopping done, money ready, birth certificate ready, my friend ready.... I keep second guessing myself---I don't dare update my profile---My thoughts are all over the place! My friend will have her laptop and will post updates. She's coming back to Texas Sunday, Feb 27th. I'm staying till 3-2 when I get all my staples and drain out. I was considering coming back early with her till I read Cindy's post about her drain/PCP... I think it will be better for everyone if I just stay there and get everything taken care of. I will come back Wednesday and will not go back to work for a week and a half after that. That should give be plenty of time to get myself together. I will go back to work as my 7th grader gets out for Spring break. She and Grandma will have to hang out together! I think our church has something for the youth group all week so they won't have too much togetherness! WE are nearly there-----I have to remind myself to take deep breaths and relax! I'll keep you updated! Good luck, Cathy
GW
on 2/13/05 12:13 pm - Weatherford, TX
You are doing great in the readiness department! I still want to order some samples of protein powder, still have to go to the courthouse and get my birth certificate. (I am the ONLY one that runs my office. I am not exaggerting. The owner comes in 1 day a week for a few hours, other than that, it is ME!) I need to take a few hours off and get some things done! You are only going to be off a week and a half? Wow! You are definitely braver than I am! I am taking off 4 weeks. I just had a hysterectomy this time last year and it took me that long, so I figured this would be about the same. If I feel better quicker, I can go in. But, hey, I think I will enjoy the time off work. Maybe I can get some reading done. You will be leaving one day before I get there! So, I don't guess we will get to meet in person, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers just the same! Genie
gobelkys
on 2/14/05 2:31 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi, Genie, I know how you feel. I cant wait to meet you. I have 22 day to go time is flying by me, I thought it would be a slow thing here. I cant wait, the big day is almost here. Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views