All is OK!

GW
on 2/11/05 6:44 am - Weatherford, TX
Thank everyone who prayed and emailed me support and encouragement. I am back home and doc says all is well! Praise God! He said that the diabetes had just slowed everything down and I got full of it!!! So, he has given me medicine to make sure I continue to go! So, now I take 10 medicines daily! Good grief, Charlie Brown! Here's looking forward to Mexico and hoping by this time next year, I am down to a maximum of 1-2 pills a day! Thanks again everyone! You guys are the best! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 2/11/05 12:00 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! I just e-mailed you a little bit ago to check on you. I'm so glad to see everything came out ok! I'm sure it was a great relief to hear the good news. Now your one step closer to Ensenada. I'll keep praying - I know everything is going to be great for you! Cheri
kimberly
on 2/11/05 12:56 pm - LIBUSE, LA
Hello, I am so glad to hear your news. I prayed for you today when I read your post. Your posts always jump out at me because you are such a beautiful lady. Thank God for the good news and now you can continue to be excited about your upcoming surgery. My husband had lap rny two weeks ago. Good luck! Kim
GW
on 2/12/05 7:59 am - Weatherford, TX
Kim, Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words! I am so excited and just can't wait to get on with living! Not just breathing, but LIVING! (Ain't it amazing what a glamour shot will do? ) Genie
Candice E.
on 2/14/05 2:12 am - Lebanon, OR
YEAH, I knew it. Your gonna be fine. I am gonna put my picture in today, So you can look for it. Glad to here the great news. Hugs, Candice
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views