My Ensenada Experience and a request!!! To All Members Please Help me!!!

Ann S.
on 2/11/05 6:06 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hello: Thank you to all the members that helped me out thru my hard times, Thank you for all the support and the Prayers. I was asked by a couple of members to post my story for all to see. So here it is. It is not a Horror story even though it plays like one. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=S1088799759 Now if I could ask any of you that know anything about Taxes to help me out with some information, If you email me I will give you my personal details. Any help will be greatly appreciated. [email protected] or the email on my file. I want to know if I can deduct this surgery as I paid it with casher's check and how would it work, and what would it do to my tax status. Please help!!! Thank you all have a great weekend!!! Ann S.
cher22
on 2/11/05 12:19 pm - Oak Park, IL
Ann, Im so glad that you posted and here. I think by venting how you feel you will feel better. Junst always remeamber Hun your not alone. You take care and email me or post here when your feeling low. I wish you nothing but peaceful and blessed days CHER
Cheri Moran
on 2/11/05 12:22 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Ann! I just e-mailed you but I forgot to tell you that since we itimize on our Income Tax, we were able to use my surgery, travel, and follow up visits to my PCP, etc. as deductions. It is a percentage of the amount but it helps. Cheri
KrisInAL
on 2/11/05 12:28 pm - Bessemer, AL
I am having surgery in Ensenada next week. I asked my tax preparer if I could deduct the expenses next year if I kept copies of all my expenses. At first they were a little hesitant, then I told them that I had letters from two doctors saying that the surgery was medically necessary. After I told them that, they seemed to be a little more confident in the answer - yes, I could claim it on next years taxes. Please let me know if anyone else was told differently. I would like a second opinion from another tax preparer.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views