17 days to go YEAH!!!!!

Candice E.
on 2/11/05 2:01 am - Lebanon, OR
Last night night I had a scared moment and then I went shopping and the scared moment was over. Belky's where are you. and GW are you there. Green eyes it is almost here. Gerrann, Cindy and Tracy, we need an update..... Candice
cathy.fowler
on 2/11/05 2:26 am - Mesquite, TX
I'm ready NOW!!!! I think I could fly w/o the airplane! Good Luck!
gobelkys
on 2/11/05 3:47 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm here, I have alot of work to do before my great day - I have 25 days to go Candice. I'm worried about Gennie, I wonder how her test went? I deeply hope and pray everything is going well for her. I will not be posting on the weekend, since my computer at home is not connected to the internet. But I defenitely would like to say to every one, to have a wonderful weekend and if anyone knows of a site that give me a countdown on my desktop to please let me know. Well I got to go back to my work..... Belkys 3/8/05
Candice E.
on 2/11/05 3:56 am - Lebanon, OR
I am worried to, but I am gonna keep us positive and pray real hard. She is gonna be OK, We are gonna keep her going. HAve a great weekend, I will talk to you Monday. Candice
GW
on 2/11/05 6:50 am - Weatherford, TX
HERE I AM YOU GUYS! I got home but went back to sleep and have been knocked out every since! I posted about the results before I read this thread. I am a happy camper now!!! I am okay, and my surgery is still a go! I will see both you real soon now! 3 weeks from today for me! Are we gonna have a combination birthday when we are there? We can have flavored water and the night away as LOSERS! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views