its a go...

martyp
on 2/10/05 12:04 pm - springfield, VA
heard back from rosella (less than 24 hours) and the news was all good. i am going to mexico and i will keep my february 17th date with the good doctor. thanks to all of you who took the time to get in touch. marty
GW
on 2/10/05 12:32 pm - Weatherford, TX
Marty, I am so happy for you! I can only imagine the waiting and not knowing was NOT helping that blood pressure situation any! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Keep the faith and stay focused! Genie
GerrAnn
on 2/10/05 1:18 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Marty I am so happy for you. Please take care of yourself now and get yourself down to Ensenada. We are all on your side and watching out for you. GerrAnn
cathy.fowler
on 2/10/05 10:29 pm - Mesquite, TX
Oh Marty....I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!! How long are you going to stay in Ensenada? I'll be there from 2-21 till 3-2. I'll try to look you up! Take care! cf/
Candice E.
on 2/11/05 1:56 am - Lebanon, OR
I knew it, I knew it..... This is great news. I am staying positive for you. Your gonna do fine, you have got all of us out here cheering for you. Good luck , Candice
Cheri Moran
on 2/11/05 1:06 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Marty! What great news! It's less than a week and you will be on the losing side! Hang in there, everything's going to work out fine! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views