I just have to say...

Melissa M.
on 2/10/05 1:55 am - UT
I just came across a supplemental insurance company that pays for gastric bypass 100% after a $500. deductable. He said the only thing that I have to do is to get a letter of medical nessisity from my Dr. I don't have to have any waiting periods, I don't have to see a dietician, or a psychologist. Right now it sounds too good to be true. The man is coming to talk to me on Tuesday of this coming week so I'll find out for sure. If this is really true, then I can have my surgery very soon. I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it. But I'll have to wait and see for sure, or if this man is just blowing smoke. He said it is a rider on the policy. I just had to come on here and post. I'm still going forward on saving up money for surgery, just in case this isn't true, like he said it is. Does anyone know anything about this insurance company? It's called: United American Insurance Company. Anyway I'll let you guys know for sure after I talk with him. Thanks for listening. I'm doing a happy dance. Take care all. Melissa
GW
on 2/10/05 2:08 am - Weatherford, TX
I have never heard of it, but praying it is true. I am going to Mexico either way, but I know alot of people need this that have been denied! Please let us know! Genie
swilliams
on 2/10/05 3:30 am - somewhere, IL
Melissa they have a forum for questions like yours, maybe you should post your question on the "insurance" issues forum, that would probaly help. S Williams
Red H.
on 2/10/05 12:47 pm - Lebanon, OR
Melissa,' Go on the internet and pull up the insurance company by name and check what they do and do not cover. I did that when I was shopping insurance. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views