Please pray!!!!

GW
on 2/9/05 10:31 pm - Weatherford, TX
I am in need of prayers today and tomorrow! Please! When I went to my PCP back in December, along with discovering diabetes, he felt I needed a colonoscopy to determine if I have colon cancer or not. Feb. 11 was the soones this could be scheduled. Up until now, I have been able to remain very positive and tell everyone, including myself, that I am just full of s*** and that is all that is wrong with me! But the last two days, I have been SURROUNDED by people with friends/relatives being diagnosed or dying with colon cancer. I am beginning to be a little anxious! Maybe I just feel like that nothing ever really goes my way and something will happen to cancel this surgery again! I am scheduled for surgery 3 weeks from tomorrow. I just can't have come this far, fought so hard to have this, and finally have gotten the money, just to have to cancel, can I???? I must not feel deep down that there is any cancer because I am more upset about having to cancel the surgery than I am about finding the big "C"! Does that make sense??? My emotions are all over the place right now. Please just pray for me today that I will get a grip on my emotions (and be able to handle all the pre-op stuff tonight, and that nothing will be found tomorrow and surgery will go as scheduled! Thanks in advance for all your prayers! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 2/9/05 10:51 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Genie, prayers already going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please keep us posted.
chunkable
on 2/10/05 12:25 am - federal way, wa
saying a little prayer for you hon. Don't worry things will be okay. Think positive and remain that way. It's very important... Cindy
GW
on 2/10/05 2:03 am - Weatherford, TX
Thank you so much! I will definitely keep you posted. My colonoscopy is scheduled for tomorrow at 11:00 am. I should be home by 2 or 3. I'll post when I get home! Genie
Candice E.
on 2/10/05 1:53 am - Lebanon, OR
Genie, don't you worry we are gonna do this together, I will be with ya all the way. You don't have Cancer , your health is only gonna get better and your gonna be skinny very very soon. Keep this thought. I am staying positive as well, WE ARE GOING!!!!! Hugs, Candice
GW
on 2/10/05 2:05 am - Weatherford, TX
I will be healthy and skinny? I will be healthy and skinny. I will be healthy and skinny! I WILL BE HEALTHY AND SKINNY! All of you guys are the best! I feel better already! But, keep prayin, okay? Genie
gobelkys
on 2/10/05 2:27 am - MIAMI, FL
Genie you will be ok. We will all be praying. You will see that all this will be over soon and you will be in Ensenada in a couple of weeks thanking God every went well --- this is the battle we need to face together and with courage. See ya soon in Mexico..... Love Belkys
GW
on 2/10/05 5:16 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks, Belkys and May God bless you. Genie
Cheri Moran
on 2/10/05 9:14 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! I am praying for you and I feel sure everything will go just fine with the colonoscopy. I had to have one a couple of years ago. I think the preparation is a lot worse than the actual test. After all your asleep while they are doing it. I hope you will be able to relax and not worry. This will be just one more test so that you will know you are in great shape when you have your surgery. Cheri
GW
on 2/10/05 12:29 pm - Weatherford, TX
Boy, are you right about the prep! I am about to go to bed and hope to sleep soundly all night. Then in the morning, it's off I go. I will let you know when I get back. Keep praying! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views