Types of surgery and cost

javoanta2
on 2/9/05 1:45 pm
Do these Drs. in Mexico only do the lapband for the price of $8200-$10000? Is their websites where I can read what types of surgery they offer and at what prices? I am interested in the gastric bypass. Thanks Teehsa
KrisInAL
on 2/9/05 10:15 pm - Bessemer, AL
Click on the "Find A Doc" button at the top of the screen & then choose Mexico. There you will see all the doctors in Mexico & you can see the types of procedures that they perform. Also, you will be able to pull up some patient testomonials. Most of the time you will be able to find out about the costs on the patient profiles. But, you will also find the contact information for the doctor offices on this site, so you can get it straight from the horses mouth too. I am having surgery with Dr. Aguirre, in Ensenada, next week . I am having open gastric bypass surgery. The cost is $9400 + flight + hotel + transportation to and from the airport ($350). Good Luck! This is a WONDERFUL site for your research. I wouldn't have been able to find my surgeon without it & the patient testomonials assure me that I made the right choice!
Cheri Moran
on 2/10/05 9:17 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Lateesha! Kris gave you excellent information so I won't try to add to it. I just wanted to welcome you to the South of the Border Forum and tell you I wish you the best as you research your options and make a decision. Cheri (www.) cherimoran.com
maureenmosti
on 2/11/05 2:57 am - Mexico, Mexico
Hi, I had my surgery here in Mexico City w/Dr. Herrera. Great. Lap RNY. He has performed more than 500 Lap RNY. The total price w/hospital and doctor´s fees is around 13000 dollars. In one of the best hospitals in Mexico www.abchospital.com This surgery changed my life!!!!I am so greatful!!!!
wafflegirl
on 2/11/05 5:06 am - baton rouge, la
Do the doctors in Mexico do both the gastric and the lap band?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views