Tami Cromar Update

GerrAnn
on 2/8/05 9:38 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everyone I just spent several hours with Tami today and I wanted to tell all of you that she looks GREAT.. She hasn't figured out about the internet at her hotel so she has been off line.. We had a wonderful day and we able to talk to each other about our experiences here.. She will be home sometime next week if not sooner and said she is anxious to get back on here and post to everyone.. GerrAnn
cathy.fowler
on 2/8/05 10:31 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi GerrAnn. Thank you soooo much for the update. I have been checking the board trying to fine out how she was! Is she staying at Hotel Coral? If she is, I need her to clue me in on the computer workings there. Thanks again for the update!
TracyW
on 2/8/05 12:04 pm - Spring, TX
Hey Girl Thanks for the Update, are you ready to get the rest of the staples out and head home? I am sure you are. How have you been doing and what time is your flight?
GerrAnn
on 2/8/05 11:34 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Tracy I thought you forgot all your WLS buddies. Bambi is picking me up at the atp at 8:30 this morning to get the last of the staples out.. I had a duh moment yesterday when I forgot to put the g-tube back in for the last hour before removel.. Was just spacing out and enjoying my last day here and Poof there is Rosella at the door.. We started driving down the street and she said."GerrAnn where is your bag" so we came back to the apt,I put it on and off we went again... The nurse waited about 45mins before taking it out. The nurse I had LuLu?? was so perfect on her butterfly bandages as she put them on.. She wanted a straight line!!! I leave San Diego around 3:45 (there time) and get home around (9:30) from Phoenix. So I will be people watching in the airports today!!! Thank you everyone for all the support you have given to me during my journey.. I will never forget this time in my life. I hope that I can be there for all of you when you need support. hugs and kisses GerrAnn
Melissa M.
on 2/8/05 4:45 pm - UT
Thanks for posting on Tami, I've been wondering how she was doing. I nearly posted yesterday about asking if anyone knew how she was doing. Will you tell her to email me when she gets home so I can go visit her and get all the details of surgery and how she is doing, etc. Thanks Melissa
nwlisac
on 2/9/05 1:14 am - Gresham, OR
Thanks GerrAnn. Hey Tami, I am hoping that by the time you read this you will have received my emails and responded back. I was very, very worried about you. But I am glad you were able to walk around for Carnivale. I am anxiously waiting to hear how you are doing. Talk to you soon Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views