Ensenada Weather update

GerrAnn
on 2/5/05 8:04 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hola, Today the clouds started rolling in a bit and it was around 66. So we are having a cooling trend.Not quite the -41 I saw posted in Alaska.. Went to La Bufadora today. If anyone coming down here plans on going there I would suggest saving your money and spending it down there.. We have bought a lot of things down here and paid double here in Ensenada.. Boy were we bummed.. Great bargain shoppers we are!!! The carnival is still a mess here but we are having a good time. Cant wait for Tamarra to get here on the 7th.. Going to go check up on that Tami girl tomorrow morning. Not sure if she has computer access at the hotel she is in.. I will let you know tomorrow how she is. GerrAnn P.S Great job on the weight loss Cindy and Tracy...WOW
TracyW
on 2/5/05 9:34 am - Spring, TX
Hey GerrAnn How are you feeling, I hope you are feeling great. So is the Carnival loud at night? Sorry to hear about the cooler weather, I sure miss that weather of when I was there. I wanted to get out and walk some today so we went to an Antique Mall just so we could walk around. How are you sleeping and is my apt still empty? Take Care. Tracy
chunkable
on 2/5/05 10:34 am - federal way, wa
hey girl you sound like you are feeling great. Are you ready to go home yet? hehe. tracy is kicking my butt in the weight loss department but that was to be expected. I had the rest of my staples taken out today and boy does that feel better.. I go back to work on monday doing 1/2 days just so that I can come home and rest. I probably could go back full time but I don't want to ru**** I'd rather enjoy a few extra days until I'm feeling 100% What are you eating now? Do you have a schedule that you are eating on or do you eat when you are hungry are you still just doing the broth or are you having your yogurts and the stuff you brought? Did the doc remove those moles for you? I noticed that someone did remove the skin tag I had on my tummy was awfully nice of them lol Funny it took me over a week to notice but they did remove it so that was pretty cool. Bambi said it would be hard to sleep with all the music. How are you doing in that dept? Those beds were so hard I barely slept anyhow. I probably would have gone outside and just listened to the music lol. Let me know how your doing Cindy Pre Surgery weight - 335 Todays weight -314.5
GerrAnn
on 2/5/05 12:07 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Guys Today was the first day for gourmet food. I had unjury vanilla protein mixed in international coffee for breakfast, dannon lite and fit low carb rasberry(yummy)yogurt (2oz) for lunch and dinner was chicken soup minus the chicken watered down just a tab with 1oz of the yogurt.. going to take me a week to finish a 4oz yogurt...I'm just not hungry or don't know anymore?? And I surely don't want to dump Im thinking that Tracy's cream of chicken sounds so yummy.. You guys sound like you are doing GREAT!!! Tamara will be in apt 1 on monday.Think her surgery is the 9th?? I will let you know.. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views