Hey How is Everyone???

TracyW
on 2/4/05 11:39 pm - Spring, TX
I am doing great, I had a little gout the last 2 days so it was very hard to walk but I went to the DR yesterday and he gave me a shot and some oral medicine and I feel much better. I weighed this morning and I am down 35 lbs, I had to weigh 2 times because I did not believe it. I am going to go try to do some walking today being that I did not get much in the last 2 days. I sure do miss the weather in Ensenada, is has been about 40 here. Tracy 375/340
jarrn03
on 2/5/05 1:23 am - Lebanon, OR
Wow Tracy that's an impressive loss! You'll be in the 200's before you know it! Hope your gout is better soon! Julie
chunkable
on 2/5/05 1:34 am - federal way, wa
god Tracy are you trying to be the King of Losing... lol. Holy cow that is crazy weight loss. I weighed this morning and I am down 20.5 pounds. I wi**** was 35 holy cow.. What are you eating now? Tell me what you have and at what times... Turd lol Cindy Ps I feel great... I go back to work part time on monday...
Melissa M.
on 2/5/05 1:46 am - UT
Cindy, I wanted to say contratulations to you as well on your weight loss! That is wonderful! Take care. Melissa
TracyW
on 2/5/05 9:49 am - Spring, TX
I know I had to get on the scale 3 times to make sure. That is so good 20.5 lbs gone and I know it fells great. I had to get my coat out today, before I left I could not zip it up but now I can fine and that was cool. I know I'm probably not eating enough but I will stick to this till Tuesday and then I will modify my diet some. For Breakfast I'm eating 2 oz of yogurt. For Lunch I'm eating about 1 cup of soup (Cream of Chicken or Cream of Celery) For Dinner 1 cup of Broth and 2 oz of mashed potatoes or carrots or maybe a little pudding. I'm usually eating around 8 12 6 and drinking water all the time; I try not to during 30 minutes before or after a meal. I do wonder about drinking the broth with my meal if that is ok or not. OK tell me what and when you are eating. Do you wake up at night and feel a little dehydrated? Tracy
chunkable
on 2/6/05 3:21 am - federal way, wa
hey Tracy here is what I have been having. I've been averaging about a pound a day loss but god you have done incredible. For breakfast broth Im not measuring it since it's the consistency of water I didn't think it would matter Mid morning protein drink lunch Thinned down mashed potatoes with broth probably 2 oz like you mid day snack protein drink dinner soup broth again What are you mixing in your cream of chicken soup? I can't do milk it made me dump... Are you using milk??? Cindy
GerrAnn
on 2/6/05 6:15 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Guys Today I had 2oz sugerfree applesauce 1oz rasberry yogurt (had to finish that up) protein drink Lunch chicken broth wonder pan tosdado (stale mexican bread) on Dr.A's list Dinner will be cream of chicken /watered down dannon yogurt protein drink. I am sticking to the 3 oz a meal so I have a little of each.. Don't want to get depressed about the yummy meals so I change them around a bit.. Just NO sugar!!! GerrAnn
TracyW
on 2/6/05 8:28 am - Spring, TX
I am using 1 cup of water, it is just a little bit thicker then broth but it has very small chuncks of cellery or chicken. Are you using water in your protien shakes?
chunkable
on 2/6/05 10:13 am - federal way, wa
Hey guys. Wow you both sound like your doing so well. Some of that toast stuff sounds good gerrann I miss something crunchy lol. Tracy, yes I mix my protein drink with water. Right now Im drinking the champion pure whey which has 30grams of protein for every scoop you mix with 6-8 oz of water. I've been using 6 oz because it makes it a little thicker and sticks with me a little longer. I am using the chocolate until I order the other flavors. I want to try that snickers type one I was telling you about and the vanilla. Im curious how often you guys are using the bathroom? sorry to be so gross but just wondering. Are you pretty regular? I've been averaging about a pound loss a day i don't know if that is good or on schedule or not. I am hoping to get to lose 30 pounds atleast by the end of the month. I was down another pound this morning so that puts me at 21.5 pounds lost. I start back to work tomorrow half time so maybe the weight will fall off a little faster. I have been bad and haven't been walking so once I start getting that back and going I should be okay. I have been really tired lately. I have no pain left from my incision sight it feels almost normal except I can feel all the scar tissue underneath the cut. It's not bulging but hard you know? Wondering if you guys have the same. i started using the neosporin on my scar to try to heal it faster.. Today I had a little piece of cheddar cheese while watching the game. I nibbled on it so I did okay. man did that taste good. Hard sitting with the family while they are munching out to goodies while watching the game so I picked the best thing to have to make me feel normal lol. I feel full all the time how is everyone else doing in this dept?? Cindy 335/313.5
GerrAnn
on 2/6/05 10:31 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Guys That's not fair.. You guys already have your staples out.. By the way no one has mentioned how it feels to have them taken out and having the g-tube taken out.. I got to plug that sucker up today for good until see the doc on tuesday I've been pretty regular since Sat.. Was hoping for a reprieve from that until I got home, oh well. I am not hungry at all!! Have to make myself eat my meals.. The cream of chicken soup was yummy tonight. I have been freezing all day long here!! I am an ARIZONA girl and I like the warm weather and the sun..Hope it clears up again before I leave. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views