Weather in Ensenada

GerrAnn
on 2/4/05 7:04 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
I noticed that a few of you wanted to know about the weather conditions down here right now... It is absolutly beautiful !! I went out in my shorts today to sunbathe.. I would go to a Ensenada/Mexico web site or something before you leave to get a weather update.. Does seem to cool down for an hour or so in the afternoon and then warm back up.. Go figure. I am use to the warm weather being from Arizona so some of you might think it is too warm?? 70'or so.. GerrAnn
Cheri Moran
on 2/4/05 10:08 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerrAnn! Do you think you could package some of that great weather and ship it to West Texas? It has been so cold here this week. It has gotten down to the 30's every night this week and 26 on Wednesday night. I'm about to freeze. At least it hit the 50's yesterday afternoon and today. The 70's sound wonderful! I'm so glad things are going well for you. Cheri
martyp
on 2/4/05 11:05 am - springfield, VA
gerrann...lying in the sun, in your shorts and soaking up the rays is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. thanks for the update. it is cold and lousy in virginia. ensenada will be a nice change.
Candice E.
on 2/6/05 11:45 am - Lebanon, OR
HI GerrAnn, Ya that be me, I have been wanting to know the weather. Thanks Dear, Warm is what I was hoping, now if it will just stay. I am staying at the Hotel Coral, My son wants to swim, and I want to take him to the blow hole. By the way, My son will be turning 7 while we are there, the night before surgery, we are gonna party and anyone is invited, he wants to do it Mexican style, He has been really worried about me and I thought this would help while we are there, once in a lifetime party at age 7. Have a warm one, and relax Sweetheart. Hugs, Candice
cathy.fowler
on 2/6/05 10:17 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Candice, count me in for the party!!!!!!!!! I will be staying at Hotel Coral also and March 1st will be my last night there. Please look me up when you get to the hotel. I have a friend coming with me for the actual surgery 2-22. She will go back Saturday or Sunday 2-26 or 2-27. I'm staying till the drain and all the staples come out.!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views