32 DAYS TO GO TO BE A LOSER/////////////

gobelkys
on 2/4/05 2:56 am - MIAMI, FL
I can't wait, I'm so excited, I keep telling everyone how many days I have left. I read the message board every day to keep track on all of you guys..... Belkys
GW
on 2/4/05 4:17 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey, Belkys! I know exactly how you feel! It will be here before you know it! The calender says 1 month today, but with the short month, it is only 27 days for me! Hey, every day helps, right? Genie
Candice E.
on 2/4/05 5:06 am - Lebanon, OR
Hey Genie, I will getting out of Surgery when you are going in. It is getting close, I went and bought a couple sweats outfits for the trip. I will see you while I am there. Candice
GW
on 2/4/05 6:36 am - Weatherford, TX
Can't wait to meet you too! I am going this weekend and get my stuff ready for the trip. Make sure and buy some tank tops or something to wear under your binder so it won't rub you! That is a great tip I got from Cheri Moran! Since it is cool out, I will probably be buying men's muscle shirts! Who cares though? Right? WE ARE GONNA BE LOSERS! Genie
GW
on 2/4/05 4:17 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey, Belkys! I know exactly how you feel! It will be here before you know it! The calender says 1 month today, but with the short month, it is only 27 days for me! Hey, every day helps, right? Genie
cathy.fowler
on 2/4/05 5:58 am - Mesquite, TX
I'm trying soooo hard not to do this..... BUT, it's 19 days for me!!!!!!! Two more weeks of work, pack on the weekend, then I out of here on Monday. will have surgery Tuesday AM. Of course, then I'll be counting the days till I come back home......At least I'll have a "life" plan! Good luck to you all!!!!
GW
on 2/4/05 6:33 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey you don't live that far from me! I am about 30 miles west of Fort Worth! That is great! You are in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to meet you! And Candice and Belkys too! Yippee!!! It's almost here! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views