Ahhh I feel so much better today

chunkable
on 2/4/05 2:18 am - federal way, wa
Today I finally feel almost 95% of the real me .. Still a little sore with the staples but all in all I feel wonderful. Started on my protein drinks yesterday and I think that really helped a lot. Im going shopping at my favorite store the goodwill. My husbands bonus came in and it was more than what we were hoping for so that is always a bonus also. I just wanted to say that I am so glad I had this surgery done and so glad for all the wonderful people I have met along the way. Sometime we will have a big party here in seattle and your all invited lol. Big hugs.. Today I am down 19 pounds.. YAY Starting weight 335 Todays weight 316 Goal weight 165
Candice E.
on 2/4/05 2:39 am - Lebanon, OR
Oh man Cindy it was so good to here that from you. I going in March 2nd. You are making me feel really good about this decision. Have fun shopping, I am only about 5 hours from you, we will all have to get together in a few months. Thanks for the friendship. Have a good one, Candice
cathy.fowler
on 2/4/05 2:48 am - Mesquite, TX
You sound sooo much better! I was thinking about coming home earlier than expected--------but, you scared that notion right out of me!!!!! (The drain!!!). I'm staying till everything is out!!!!!! I may be OLD, but I am a baby! Seriously, please keep us posted. It's fun to be part of your adventure! Good luck! cf/
GW
on 2/4/05 4:20 am - Weatherford, TX
Cindy, 19 pounds?! That's incredible! I am so happy for you! I read and soak in all these posts. I am 27 days away! I just can't wait. I am so glad that all came out alright with your tube! (No pun intended!) Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views