Hola from GerrAnn

GerrAnn
on 2/3/05 7:39 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi everybody, I am back at the apt now.. Feel pretty good.Going to spend tomorrow at home so I can go shopping Saturday.. It is Mardi Gra time here in Ensenada.. Not to sure how the sleep situation will be at the apt since some of the festival is being held at the park.. I want you to know that I have felt real comfortable while here. Larry and I have really enjoyed going to dinner with Tracy and his Mom, and we are going to get together with Tami and her husband this week-end..Wish we could have spent more time with Cindy and Mike but I was thankful to meet them the night before they left. By the way Tami looks pretty good.. She is up and walking around today.. That is more than I did.. Will keep you posted.. Thank you for all your support. Yahooo I made it!!! GerrAnn
Molly Mae
on 2/3/05 7:44 am - WA
Yeah! Welcome "home" from the hospital. I am so glad that things are going well. Rest up...it won't be long until you feel like partying too! Molly
chunkable
on 2/3/05 8:06 am - federal way, wa
YAY YAY YAY im so glad you are out. doesn't it feel good to be free from the hospital. I am so glad that you are doing well Gerrann we are all now officially losers... Im sure you will do great. Don't go doing too much you have to rest a little woman geez lol. I hope you do okay with all the music and the partying going on down there ... Let me know.. Hope all is well Cindy
TracyW
on 2/3/05 10:21 am - Spring, TX
Yea Girl, I'm glad you have made it to the APT, tell Larry I said Hi. So just think tomorrow is water day. I know you will enjoy it. Take care and get some rest. Tracy
Cheri Moran
on 2/3/05 11:21 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerrAnn! It is great to hear from you. Welcome to loser land! I'm glad you are doing so well. Enjoy drinking your water tomorrow and then enjoy your first meal on Saturday. Tell Tami hi, it's great that she's doing well, too. Hang in there, every day gets better! Cheri
Red H.
on 2/3/05 2:24 pm - Lebanon, OR
GerrAnn, So happy for you. It's wonderful from here on out. Especially when you change sizes, and you will. Hows the weather? should we pack shorts or coats? OR both. 25 more days to go for Candice. We are getting excited and nervous at the same time. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views