Some news for me...

Melissa M.
on 2/1/05 12:35 pm - UT
I don't recall the person who told me to make a plan for surgery, but I'd like to thank that person. I have been thinking about it and have come up with a plan. I am already working 3 12 hour shifts a week. Now I'm going to add one more day a week and save all of that money from that extra shift a week. I'm also going to sell this online medical transcribtion program I bought but was unable to have time to do. Put that money into savings. I also came up with a way to earn some extra money selling a product I've come up with myself. All that money will go into the "surgery fund." I am also going to consolidate my bills next week. So by the time I want to have surgery I can get a loan for any remaining amount of money I may still need for surgery. I am planning to see if I can have surgery either the end of April or the first week of May. I haven't officially set up a date yet, but that's when I would like to have the surgery. So what do you all think? This is only things I can think of. I did a lot of research on the product that I am going to sell today and it looks promising. BTW if anyone is interested in a Career Step online medical transcription training course, let me know. It cost me $1350., but I'm selling it for $800. Or if you know anyone who might want to do that course. Anyway if anyone has any more ideas on how to come up with the money let me know. Thanks so much for everyone's support. I've been very encouraged. I told my mom about my plan and she is excited for me. Melissa
Candice E.
on 2/2/05 12:36 am - Lebanon, OR
Melissa, It was Kay Burnsides from Oregon that gave you the help.
Melissa M.
on 2/3/05 2:16 am - UT
Thanks for the info... Thank you Kay for helping me get myself into action. Melissa
Cheri Moran
on 2/2/05 10:22 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Melissa! It sounds like you have put a lot of thought into your surgery plan. I'm impressed! You have come up with some excellent ideas. I know some have said they sell stuff on e-bay. You could try that or have a garage sale. Maybe some friends would donate items to help you out. If you are getting an Income Tax refund you might save all or as much of it as you can. I wish you the very best in securing funds for the surgery. It is well worth the investment, even when we have to self pay. Keep us posted so we know when you get your date! Cheri
Melissa M.
on 2/3/05 2:26 am - UT
Cheri, You made my day! Thanks. I am also going to save back my tax return with all the other money I get/earn. My return last year was $5,500., so I'm expecting close to the same amount this year. I actually hadn't thought about a garage sale, but it's a good idea. Thanks so much for your ideas and your words. They have been helpful. Take care. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views