On my way to Mexico; surgery Feb 5

Jenny B.
on 2/1/05 11:40 am - Cary, Jamaica
. I'm in Florida and don't have access to the Internet unless I'm at my mom's house, so I haven't been able to keep up as well as I'd like. I'm glad to see that Tracy, Cindy, Lisa, and GerAnn came through ok. Did I leave anyone out? I hope not. I'm a bundle of nerves. I doubt I'll be able to post again for a while. I'm flying out on Thursday morning, have surgery on Saturday, and will fly back to Jamaica on the 16th of Feb. I don't have a laptop to take, so I probably won't be able to post between now and then. Thanks for all of the well wishes and support I've received here. It has helped me so much! I hope to be able to be a support for some of you pre-ops when I get home! Send good thoughts my way.... here's hoping I have enough good karma saved up! ~~~~~~~~~~ Jenny in Jamaica Dr. Aceves; lap RNY; Feb 5, 2005 .
chunkable
on 2/1/05 11:54 am - federal way, wa
Good luck Jenny. You will recover faster from the lap surgery so I will say a little prayer for you. Keep your spirits up. Your almost a loser too Cindy
Melissa M.
on 2/1/05 12:41 pm - UT
Good luck dear. You'll do great. I know you might be getting nervous, but think good thoughts. We'll be thinking of you. Take care.
kly
on 2/1/05 12:48 pm - Athens, GA
You will be in my prayers Jenny !!! Dr. Aceves is the BEST !!! Call me before you go if you have any questions. Karen L Dr. Aceves Lap RNY 12/20/04 314/258
gailcatss
on 2/1/05 4:55 pm - Eugene, OR
Jenny.... Let me add my best wishes along with everyone else for you! Take care and we hope to hear from you as you get a chance! Hugs. Gail
Jenny B.
on 2/2/05 9:45 am - Cary, Jamaica
Oh - Tami - didn't mean to forget you again! doh!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views