Tracy how was the g tube and staple removal???

chunkable
on 2/1/05 6:56 am - federal way, wa
Hey how did it go? did it hurt? tell me everything. My appt is tomorrow at 9:00 am . Let me know buddy. glad to see that Gerrann is doing well. You go home tomorrow huh.. YAY I bet you are excited.. Let me know Cindy
TracyW
on 2/1/05 9:22 am - Spring, TX
I called and left a message on Mikes phone. It did not hurt at all and the staples just felt like they were pulling little hairs on my tummy. They did put little butterfly strips in place of the staples that they too out. So how's that Broth? Bambi will pick us up in the morning at 8:15 and I will get the rest out at 8:30 then he will take us to San Diego. Larry (Tami's Husband) came over for just a bit and said that GerrAnn is doing better. Gotta Pack Tonight... Tracy
TracyW
on 2/1/05 11:08 am - Spring, TX
OK so you know I meant GerrAnn's Husband
chunkable
on 2/1/05 11:53 am - federal way, wa
Thanks Tracy lol yes I know you meant Gerrann's husband lol. Have a safe trip home tomorrow. The broth is good lol. I did like you and put some on some mashed potatoes and boy that was good.. Im going to stick to the broths and stuff though. Im so excited to be able to get to drink our protein drinks. That will take away my chocolate cravings still. Things smell so good at home. My mom had homemade soup and biscuits today and I just wanted to lick a biscuit lol. Email me when you get home so I know you guys got there safely give your mom a big hug... Your lifelong friends Cindy & Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views