Hey Tracy

chunkable
on 1/31/05 10:08 pm - federal way, wa
Let me know how the g-tube removal goes today and ask them what they are doing so I don't have to beat up a nurse here in seattle tomorrow lol. I got on the scale this morning and Im down 15 pounds and it hasn't even been a week yet.. Can you believe that? I don't feel like I even lost anything lol. Oh well I thought that would excite you for when you get home and get on your scale. I bet you lost more. Most men lose faster than women do anyhow. I had a little bit of mashed potatoes with broth like you did and man did that taste good. Im going to try to stick to broth still until I see the doctor but boy was that a treat.. Only one more day buddy and you get to go home. I hope your doing well and feeling good and I hope you got a change of towels.. Tell your mom hi for me and that you guys were a blast and we are so glad that we got to spend the hardest week of my life with some great people..... Cindy
TracyW
on 1/31/05 11:55 pm - Spring, TX
Oh I will watch and ask what they are doing for you... That is so cool that you lost 15 lbs... All that walking had to help... I'm feeling Great... Yesterday Rosella got me come medicine for my cough and I think the cold is about gone. Yes I too am so glad ya'll were here it was so nice having ya'll next door. I go today at 1pm... Tracy PS - Hi Cindy this is "MOM"...I am so glad you are doing good. Tell Mike, that I have been practicing every minute since he left. I believe given the chance again...I would be The Champion. I slept in the big bed...went to bed about 7:30 and slept until nearly 7:00 something this morning. I did go to the Dr. yesterday. He gave me the prescription that I believe I need for my blood pressure. Now the question will be can I get it filled. He was really nice...and cute too. I guess I have been away from my John too long everyone is "cute". He was the owner of the hospital you guys had surgery at. I am so impressed with this place now. I am not complaining or griping. We had clean sheets....clean towels...Tracy got cough medicine...the sun is shining...and I think the world is a great place...Tell Mike we really did enjoy you guys. Gerrann and Larry took us to a wonderful Mexican Food place. I even had something to drink. I believe it was the best I have ever had. Take care Kiddos...and we really did enjoy meeting you. LOVE Shara
Candice E.
on 2/1/05 1:42 am - Lebanon, OR
Oh, Man you guys are getting me even more excited. 15 pounds Cindy, WHAAAA HOOOOOO. I'm impressed girlfriend. Mexico sounds great, it is such a relief to hear all of this. HUGS, Candice
GW
on 2/1/05 3:53 am - Weatherford, TX
I am so happy for you ! - 15 pounds! That is awesome. Okay, so maybe I am happy for me too. Yep, I am. I think I am finally realizing that this can happen for me too! I have been overweight all my life and it is next to impossible to imagine that I am about to be a LOSER! Yippee! I appreciate this site so much! It has given me strength and courage to do this. All you post ops out there: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST! God bless you all! Genie Hey Candice and Belkys: IT'S ALMOST OUR TURN!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views