Feb. is finally here!

KrisInAL
on 1/31/05 9:58 pm - Bessemer, AL
It's so exciting to see my name on the list of surgeries this month. It looks like there are quite a few of us. I can't wait to be a loser! Thank you to all the post-ops for giving us so much wonderful information and helping us with our questions about this surgery. I promise to keep my profile updated so I can help provide the same valuable information to future pre-ops. I feel very prepared for my trip to Ensenada...and this board is the reason. I would not have even considered going to Mexico before coming to this board and chatting with so many people. You guys are SO great!
GerrAnn
on 1/31/05 10:41 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Kris I agree with you.. I was kind of sad to think that I wouldn't see the Feb. post before I went in.. But thanks to your post I just jotted right over there and saw my name.. Funny how that can make your day.. Oh maybe it's the surgery thats doing that???? Who knows.. See ya on the other side.. I will make us proud... GerrAnn
cathy.fowler
on 1/31/05 10:49 pm - Mesquite, TX
GerrAnn, my prayers are going up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be checking updates! Good luck, cf
martyp
on 2/1/05 6:00 am - springfield, VA
you're right about seeing your name on that "surgery this month" list. time was dragging so badly and all the sudden i'm worried about being ready. what a wonderful thing to worry about. good luck to all. let's keep in touch. marty
Melissa M.
on 2/1/05 12:48 pm - UT
It's exciting to know that your going to have surgery this month. I can't wait until it'll be my month. I agree with you about having questions answered and all the support. I am like you, I had not considered surgery in Mexico before someone mentioned it to me on the general obesity board. So many people hear that I'm going to have surgery in Mexico and tell me that I'm stupid to do that and that they will "Screw me up." I've found it's easier to keep where I'm having surgery to myself because everyone is so negative. But after hearing how well things have gone for people and reading all the testimonials, I'm so encouraged about having surgery in Mexico. I have been ignoring those people who don't have all the information about this surgery. Sorry I ended up just jabbering. Good luck with your surgery. I know you'll be ok. Good thoughts. Take care. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views