GerrAnn checking in

GerrAnn
on 1/31/05 4:39 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
hey everyone I just got settled into Apt #2.. Tracy had to do some minor adjustments on the computer for me... The weather is beautiful here today.. Hubby and I have already gone out shopping and walking around the harbor.. We really like it here... Feel really safe and getting ready for the party that starts this week-end at the park... Going to do my blood work etc with Rosella in a few minutes.. Will have Tracy or Tami report back tomorrow. GErrAnn
KrisInAL
on 1/31/05 5:00 am - Bessemer, AL
Good Luck on your surgery tomorrow. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.
Candice E.
on 1/31/05 5:19 am - Lebanon, OR
Good luck GerrAnn , we all love ya. We are keeping you in our prayers. Is Weather hot or warm. Is it Humid? Go enjoy tonight. Candice
cathy.fowler
on 1/31/05 5:47 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi GerrAnn, Do us "older" people proud down there! I'll be there in 3 wks and I sure hope I bounce right back! Good luck tomorow---I will be praying for you! and, the doctors!!
Dinka Doo
on 1/31/05 6:00 am - Medford, OR
Congratulations GerrAnn! It's almost here and you'll be a happy loser too! Woohoo!!! Dina
DW
on 1/31/05 8:06 am - Galveston, TX
Good Luck GerrAnn, You new life is about to begin.......tell the Doc Hi for me and Kevin Dot
TracyW
on 1/31/05 8:22 am - Spring, TX
Hey Dot.... I told them all that you said HI... They were excited to hear your name...
Diane M.
on 1/31/05 10:34 am - Oceanside, ca
OK Gerrann,,your in my prayers!! I head down on Thursday. I'll check on you when I get down there. Blessings DIane
GerrAnn
on 1/31/05 11:07 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Diane Cant wait to see you.. Everyone looked so good when I got here.. Got me real excited to go!!! Talk to you soon GerrAnn
Cheri Moran
on 1/31/05 11:41 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerrAnn! It's here! Your date has arrived. I'm excited for you and will be praying that you have a complication free surgery and a rapid and pain free recovery. I'll be including Dr. Aguirre and his surgical team in my prayers. Just think, by this time tomorrow you'll be on the losing side! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views