Welp... Im leaving Mexico to go home :)

chunkable
on 1/31/05 12:12 am - federal way, wa
It's time for me to leave mexico. bambi will be here to pick us up in 20 minutes to take us back to san diego airport. Im so excited to go home and see my family and to finally be back in my own bed. YAY but it sure was great the nice people we met while we were here. Im so glad that Tracy and his mom were here to share this experience with us. I didn't get to spend much time with Lisa but I know we will be in constant communication. She's so close that we can drive to see each other once we get home. I hope your doing good girl and keep me posted. Big hugs. They are such sweet people and it has been so nice gaining friends to keep in touch with. Gerrann has her surgery on Tuesday and she's a sweetheart, I wish we were going to be here to support her but Tracy will be here for a few days longer than me so he can watch out for her. I feel great today. Just had some broth and about 8 oz of water so Im on my way. Thank you guys for your well wishes and all your support. Im going home Cindy
Dinka Doo
on 1/31/05 6:37 am - Medford, OR
You won't see this until you get home, but I hope you had a good trip! Now you must still have your drain then? I am doing the math here and it seems too soon for you to have had it out. Do you have someone there that will take it out for you? Take it easy on yourself - esp after the long trip! Dina
chunkable
on 1/31/05 9:59 am - federal way, wa
hi again.yes im having them taken out on wednesday. The doctor up here is a bariatric doctor also so im in good hands. thank you for your well wishes.. God it's good to be home. cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views