E-Mail Problems?

Cheri Moran
on 1/30/05 10:48 am - Big Spring, TX
I wanted to let those of you that e-mail me with questions know of a problem I have encountered. I recently had someone e-mail me about a problem. I felt this person needed encouragement immediately so I wrote an e-mail with suggestions and encouragement. That's where the problem came in. The e-mail was never received. Now this person is hurt because I didn't respond. I am just sick over it as I want so badly to be able to help others when they need it. I know I'm no expert on WLS but I am willing to help in any way I can. When I get an e-mail, I answer it as quickly as I can. However, over the months I have found that some of my e-mails never arrive. Please, if you ever write me and I don't respond, please send me an e-mail and let me know that you sent something and I haven't responded. Also, if you don't agree with something I write, don't be afraid to tell me. Your opinion is just as valuable as mine. If things don't go the same for you as they have for me, please say so. What happens to you is important, too! I just want to apologize to anyone that may feel I don't care about you. I do and I want to help in any way I can. Cheri
Candice E.
on 1/31/05 1:02 am - Lebanon, OR
Hi Cheri, Mom and I have recieved all of your emails and really treasure you as a great freind and help. The internet can be a pain some times and it can be frustrating as well. Keep the great helps coming we love them. Candice
Cheri Moran
on 1/31/05 12:16 pm - Big Spring, TX
Thanks Candice! I've really enjoyed e-mailing you and your mom. I hope some of my answers have been a help. I'll be praying for you and your mom as you await your surgery in March. Hang in there! Cheri
Dinka Doo
on 1/31/05 6:42 am - Medford, OR
Something else to remember here is that many ISPs will not deliver some mail because they either view it as spam or there might be a virus attached or some sort of spyware. I answer all my emails also, but I would have no idea if something didn't get delivered. it's a good thing to keep in mind for all of us. Dina
Cheri Moran
on 1/31/05 12:19 pm - Big Spring, TX
Thanks Dina, I hadn't even thought about those type problems. Cheri
Diane M.
on 1/31/05 11:09 am - Oceanside, ca
Dear Cheri, Gosh!! That anyone could be even be the slightest bit upset with YOU. ??Since I started this "journey" yours and Kats journals have been my greatest resource in navigating through this most challenging endeavor of my adult life, When I think of the hours I have personally spent gathering wisdom from your entries all I can say is your rewards are now and future. Only God can keep track!! From what I have read in so many other profiles there is so much life to be lived and be enjoyed after you start losing the weight. The fact that you still take the time to answer so many questions, encouraging and comforting so many...hats off to you!! Heck you could be doing something else besides answering email Your the Best Diane Mandeville
Cheri Moran
on 1/31/05 12:29 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Diane! Thank you so much for being so kind. I'm glad my web site has been a help. I just felt like I was blessed with such a complication and pain free surgery and recovery that I needed to give something back to others. The only thing I could think of was a web site and prayers. I really enjoy answering e-mails and finding information if someone needs it. Due to my job, I have to live away from my husband and college age son during the week so answering questions and e-mails keeps my mind occupied. My big problem is that I can only work on my web site on the weekend when I'm at home. I heard from the person this morning and they were afraid I was upset with them since they hadn't heard from me. I was so relieved. It made my day go much better! Thanks again! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views