Questions about Mexico!!!

GW
on 1/30/05 8:43 am - Weatherford, TX
I'm with Marty!!! Can someone please answer the following questions for me so I will know whether to cancel my apt. with Rosella. 1. How far is hotel Coral from the hospital? 2. Will Bambi pick us up for those apointments if we pay him? If so, how much? 3. How much of a discount do you get if you are there for surgery? 4. How much do taxis cost there if Bambi doesn't do pickups? Thanks in advance for a response! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 1/30/05 9:11 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi G W. There is an 800 number on their website. Call there with your exact dates and they will tell you what specials are available. Do the virtual tour also, if you haven't done so yet......You might want to go down there now---I know I do! Good luck! The food voucher will come in handy for my friend. I'm sure I won't spend much on cream of wheat and mashed potatoes! I will take advantage of the spa----since it's "free". Good luck. I hope you fine all the answers you need.
Razzle D.
on 1/30/05 1:15 pm - somewhere, TX
Genie, The Hotel is I am guessing about 15 blocks away, its not that close. Your best bet is to just use the taxis that are available. Its about 5 bucks each way.I am sure Bamby may be able to transport you but I think the taxi is most convenient.Good Luck April 8wks -65lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views