Disposable clothing!

GW
on 1/30/05 3:24 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey All! I read this great suggestion on another website, and I thought ya'll might benefit from it as well! When going to Mexico, pack "disposable clothing". You know - your least favorite items or even go to Goodwill and buy stuff. Then when you go souvenier shopping, and need extra space in your luggage, just leave the old clothes behind in the trash! It's not like your going to need that size much longer anyway! By the way, with all this talk about how nice the hotels are vs. the apts, I am rethinking my decision. I will go over it with my husband and see! Candice and Belkys - I will let you know! But when we meet, if I am in somthing really awful, you will know it is my disposables! (I think I will take a few nice things to shop in though! )
cathy.fowler
on 1/30/05 5:32 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi GW, I will be leaving Mexico probably the day before you get there. (not because you're wearing your "disposables" though! lol..) Did you go on the virtual tour of the Hotel Coral? Isn't it nice? Whatever you decide, I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery speedy! Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views