I'm off....

TTCromar
on 1/30/05 2:23 am - UT
Hay everyone...I'm packing up the laptop and getting it ready to go. I will be leaving early in the morning, so I guess this will be my last post before my surgery. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers in my behalf. This web site has done so much for me in helping me to learn about so many parts of this new Journey. Thank you also to all of you who have given me idea's, tried to calm my fears and just been there for me. Surgery is on Wend. I'll post something as soon as i'm able. Ciao for now.....God bless all of you...
cathy.fowler
on 1/30/05 2:33 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Tami, I know you're going to do great. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will keep checking your progress.
GW
on 1/30/05 3:25 am - Weatherford, TX
Good luck, Tami! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Genie
chunkable
on 1/30/05 6:22 am - federal way, wa
Hey Buddie This is GerrAnn... I am at the apt's with Cindy and Tracy.. Everyone is doing great!! See you tomorrow.. GerrAnn
Melissa M.
on 1/30/05 11:19 pm - UT
Good luck sweetie. I know you'll do great and everything will be ok. I'm sorry that we weren't able to talk before you left. I've been exhausted from working. I've worked 4 12 hour shifts in the last 5 days. Anyway I'll be thinking of you. Can't wait to see your upcoming posts and to know how things are going. Take care. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views